Necronomicon Backup

Thread starter #1
This is a Research & Development thread built for the masses. If you would like to contribute to the project send me a forum message with the area you wish to test in and send me the results of your findings, your work will be placed in the respective category. If the category is not yet available, I will create it soon for you. All work is updated on my personal pc and an external usb thumb drive to preserve the data. Our work will shed some light on the new system!

FYI I am at 92 Animal magnetism during the posting of these pictures, your pets will be slightly stronger, use this chart for reference, not exact stats.

To find a specific monster recipe easily, hit ctrl+f and type the name of the monster in with all categories open

Current Goals:
Restart the thread starting with the insecta class of monsters, establish a whole carcass database for all bugs then add mixed recipes as seen fit before moving on to other lores.

Project Staff:
Project Lead:

animeman006; Alias - Doc (ign Omnomnomnom)
Volunteers/To Be Assigned
IGN: Atrean; No Forum Account
Arinn@; Specialization: Insecta|Inactive

Project Scribe
Grift

Testing methods:
Full lores 90+ animal magnetism, mention any trophies or currency used, 10g ritual stone and 10k of each carcass unless mentioned.

Note: Pictures were replaced with links because there is a limit for pictures present on a post in the forums :(

Whole Breeds (No Carcass Mixing):

Tupilaks

Ratzar Hatcher: 3x (edited for neatness)

Horntail: 3x

Jotun Horse 3x + 1g

Sand Molva: 3x

Snow Molva: 3x + 1g

Razorback: 3x

Wisent 3x +1g

Minotaur 3x + 1g

Veela 3x + 1g

Oghmir 3x: + 1g

White Bear 3x: + 1g

Brown Bear 3x + 1g

Coming Soon:

Ratzar Worker

Coming soon

Ratzar Hunter

Coming soon

Ratzar Alate

Coming soon

Ratzar Feeder

Coming soon

Megnaton

Coming soon

Skarlet Tikkan

Coming soon

Nitre Flinger

Coming soon

Nitre Guardian

Coming soon

Nitre Queen

Coming soon

Clothos Maiden

Coming soon

Kurnas

Coming soon

Golden Dunabaru

Coming soon

Dunabaru

Coming soon
Shades

Golden Danaburnu 3x + FULL RELIC (Sargon Prism) Thanks to Apsalar!

Akrep 3x + 1 gold

Coming Soon:

Ratzar Worker

Coming soon

Ratzar Hunter

Coming soon

Ratzar Alate

Coming soon

Ratzar Feeder

Coming soon

Megnaton

Coming soon

Scarlet Tikkan 3x + 1 Guardian Eye

Nitre Flinger

Coming soon

Nitre Guardian

Coming soon

Nitre Queen

Coming soon

Clothos Maiden

Coming soon

Kurnas

Coming soon

Golden Dunabaru

Coming soon

Dunabaru

Coming soon

Minotaur: 3x

Death Knights
Ratzar Queen 3x + 1 gold coin

Akrep Carcass 3x + 1 gold coin

Ratzar Worker 3x + 1 gold coin

Megnaton 3x + No Currency No Artifact (Updated Thanks to Atrean!)

Coming Soon:

Ratzar Hunter

Coming soon

Ratzar Alate

Coming soon

Ratzar Feeder

Coming soon

Skarlet Tikkan

Coming soon

Nitre Flinger

Coming soon

Nitre Guardian

Coming soon

Nitre Queen

Coming soon

Clothos Maiden

Coming soon

Kurnas

Coming soon

Golden Dunabaru

Coming soon

Dunabaru

Coming soon

Mixed Breeds (WIP)!

Tupilaks

Shades
Death Knights

Completed Necromancy Pets
Tupilaks

1x Ratzar Hunter, 1x G. Dunabaru, 1x Akrep + 1 Guardian Eye

Shades
Example

Images
Death Knights
1x Ratzar hunter 1x Ratzar Alate 1x Megnaton + 1 gold coin

1x Akrep, 2x Megnaton + 1 Ancient Guardian Eye
(Note: Extremely fast HP regen!)

3x Megnaton, No artifact, No Currency (Thanks to Atrean!)

2x Megnaton 1x Ratzar Hunter, No artifact, No Currency (Thanks to Atrean!)

Experiments and Observations:
This section will be used to break down the attributes an artifact gives a tupilak, the differences between using and not using an artifact, gem usage and pictures containing each experiment. I will attempt to use every combination I have access to, this is a very WIP section. I tend to use Relic and artifact interchangeably, from here on, you can assume I mean them as the same word for my observations.

First Experiment (04/23/2017): The difference between relic pieces
Comparing the pieces of the artifact Teuin Stele to the pieces of artifact Molthas Inscription, I will post a tupilak with both relics used, label them, and post a tupilak without either, all using an amethyst and 3 stacks of brown bear carcass.
Edit: Updated to clarify that I used partial artifacts rather than full.

Subject 1 (T. Stele Partial Artifact Piece + Amethyst + 3x BrBear Carcasse)
1.A: https://gyazo.com/5cfb60b953d016f99a4bc782c52cd138

2.B https://gyazo.com/bca26b4c275cb113b2e1bd0f3403d24a

Subject 2 ( M. Inscription Partial Artifact Piece + Amethyst + 3x BrBear Carcasse)

Subject 2.A https://gyazo.com/59f03327c565e81e02f0c96cb822f24c

Subject 2.B https://gyazo.com/e551da969e8c28744851df1b2f70a455

Subject 3 (No Relic, Amethyst + 3x BrBear Carcass)

Subject 3.A https://gyazo.com/ddb1c7e3bf2986871cddc6819d6dfcb8

Subject 3.B https://gyazo.com/53f9ad0e61a609b58ea2c19428aaf025

Conclusion:

At level 1, no differences are spotted; Strange.

Hypothesis:

A relic and/or partial relic will increase the growth potential of the tupilak, perhaps with varying percentage according to the relic used. Different relics may yield a different learned set of abilities, amethysts may have a different effect than a topaz for instance, I will test these and re upload the results.

Second Experiment(10/20/2018): Timetable for pet level ups:
The time it takes for a pet to level up while attacking and total time for a max level pet:
A pet takes approximately 5 minutes and 30 seconds to level in attack mode, this translates into about 22 hours and 30 minutes for a fully leveled pet, accounting for user error, server error, and pet ai, you can estimate it will take a full 24 hour period to level a pet 1-125, this is with full animal care and a pet attack macro (I personally use UO_Pilot)
Observed Stat Caps

The Following are stats that I have observed, not estimates. If you have found a greater value than I have posted please share the recipe and I will attempt to replicate the results.

Tupilaks

Strength: 2000
Dexterity: 1000
Constitution: TBD
Intelligence: TBD
Psyche: TBD
Speed: TBD

Attacks Unlocked:
Goriax Strike, Goriax Stab, Slash & Fast & Heavy Slash I-IV, Sand Strike, Heavy Acid Puke, Dev Murah Stone Throw AoE, Bite & Light Bite, Spider Bite,

Death Knights

Strength: 2500
Dexterity: 1250
Constitution: 1000
Intelligence: 25
Psyche: 100
Speed: 100

Attacks Unlocked:
Bow Attack, Claymore attacks, Spiked Club Attack, Sword Attack

Shades
Strength: TBD
Dexterity: TBD
Constitution: TBD
Intelligence: TBD
Psyche: TBD
Speed: 150

Attacks Unlocked:
Charge, AoE Charge, Fast Slash Series, Bite & Light Bite Series

Myths Busted So Far:

Necro pet + regular pet
1): Myth: A Tupilak only attacks a living creature under it's owner's control due to it being an abomination class summon. Therefore you should be able to summon a Shade/Death Knight since they are undead class and fall into a similar class as your undead. Busted!

Edit: Protector class pets from the elementalism school may very well stack with necromancy pets, the trade off is obvious though, the protectors arent command-able and won't follow you. Although, you may be able to trigger your protector's aggro from your necro pet taking damage.

While this would be a funny way to build a necromancer, it is not possible. I tested this so far with the shade and tupilak, I've tried dominated creatures along with tamed, I've tried switching the summon to passive. If there is a way, I can't see it; As far as I can tell, this rumor was a goose chase.

To Do List
The following are carcasses I need in tindrem, I will be hunting them but if you wish to donate please send to Omnomnomnom in tindrem, thanks!
6 stacks worker shade/tupi
9 stacks hunter,alate all
3 stacks akrep tupi
6 stacks megnaton shade/tupi
9 stacks nitre flinger all
9 stacks nitre guardian all
9 stacks nitre queen all
9 stacks clothos maiden all
6 stacks skarlet tikkan Tupi/dk
9 stacks G.Dan all
9 stacks Kurnas all
9 stacks Dan all
9 stacks mountain spider

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you have any ideas for making my guide more readable let me know, formatting is not my forte, if you can add to this list reply below and I'll add it and your name. Hopefully we can save the newer necros some coin with this![/spoiler]

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
Update: 10/29/2018
Added a few new mixed breeds to the shade, tupilak, and the death knight category.

(I'm currently training up elementalism and necro spells so that's why it's been slow).

I also just stocked up on 20 more ritual stones!

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
so i just found out that since my reroll im actually at 87 animal mag due to necro spells being limited uwu, as far as telling what carcs give you what stats it shouldnt make a huge difference, something like 80 hp less on a 1k+ pet, or somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30 hp on a 100-500 pet, a few stats that normally may indicate a missing attack, but thankfully the carc's ive been using have been mostly big bugs ie: str con dex hp, and little to no special attacks garnered from psy and int. I'll be fixing this soon, sorry for the bad intel.

KBear

do you need any scrolls to help you level Necro such as mental leech? I recall mention of this point when this thread was posted in the previous forum system. From memory I used Mental Leech to max out Necro, then grinded through at least 500 rituals. It may have been 25 rituals for every one level of Animal Mag.

Thread starter #7
do you need any scrolls to help you level Necro such as mental leech? I recall mention of this point when this thread was posted in the previous forum system. From memory I used Mental Leech to max out Necro, then grinded through at least 500 rituals. It may have been 25 rituals for every one level of Animal Mag.
ill let you know, i have a deal in the works to finally get the damn thing, if it goes through ill be redoing the recipes currently up later on, i'll be sure to mark them too.

Thread starter #8
Good news is i got mental leech scroll, now i just need to pu the seal from cave and ill be able to not post weaksauce recipes :D

Also, to all of you people not wanting to share ur OP recipes, I already know a lot of them :) I'm not posting them because im documenting Insecta right now.

One of the ones I'm interested in poking around with is Goriax + Hunter + meg :))))))

A lot of the OP secret builds are mammalia tho.

All will be revealed in time!

Thread starter #9
just got mental leech scribed, sitting on 1k aabam, hopefully that gets me to 100, after im there I'll mark all current recipes and later on I'll redo them.