Dsn

Honored Member

MO-Test

Not died yet on my newbie char - where to vote ? :D

Thread starter #4

Dsn

Honored Member
someone really borred
not realy this was on my to do list of things to do when we get population.(cant reply for the next few h will be offline)

Valkyria

Not like you could actually drown at that time.

Thread starter #6

Dsn

Honored Member

MO-Test

Uh.. Okay, almost reminds me on RL...

I was just chillin', chopping some wood, just minding my own business. Then some random guy put dat sword in my back..

Zeeraha

...killed by springbok, I can be sure of that. My PvP death was from GODLY at Fabernum grinder. Imagine, he was still blue when he killed me.

sunshiner

threw myself at a terrorbird with barehands... you dont do that for long before everything turns grey...

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I died to the horrid fall dmg, ran up a tower and didnt think that small fall would kill me but.......

Grew used to it pretty quick but never able to fully dodge the all mighty fall dmg of doom :D

Yakazi what name did u use back then ? I did the same on my very first toon named Thyriun ;) Maybe we clashed swords very early in this game.

Evrelon

I fell down the mountains behind fabernum and then every other mountain in nave i think i have over a 100 deaths from rpk mountain slopes.

Legion138

I got caught outside MK at night without a torch and fell off the cliff into the river. I searched forever for a priest, and when I finally gave up and teleported, somehow I got sent to the jungle.

I re-rolled after 2 days lost in the jungle.

rdickers

Trial Member
My pet dog decided to take on 3 undead. I thought I was going to save him; stupid me.

Status
Not open for further replies.