new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My veela feels just as fast as he was before the patch. It just says 240 instead of 253. Do you actually feel slower?
Yeh, it was the affect of not relogging after sub kicks in. Forgot about that. Its working now.

Yeah wtf...

Thanks for making it harder for foot. Speed is king in games like this. Mounted supremacy online.
I was on my crafter, he seemed extremely slow, more so than before. Realized i needed to relog for sub to activate properly.

I don't want to log into PvP char and be snail D: Is it actually slower? Hard to tell on my crafters, don't want to sub PvP account to be disappointed lol

My veela feels just as fast as he was before the patch. It just says 240 instead of 253. Do you actually feel slower?

Same, this is what Galenus said about it tho

The speeds now are the speeds that should have been. It wasn't a display error, the actual speed was affected in a way it should not have been. It is working as intended now, and will be easier for potential future balance changes. This was a bug fix, not a balance change. Just one that had gone unnoticed for a while.

This isn't really true or fair. There have been numerous changes and tweaks to combat, weapons and PvP in general lately. However there are some pretty cool, at least I think, talks going on for balance & tweaks. Simple things that should have a subtle, yet important impact (the way MMO balance changes should be). Our devs are discussing these things right now but no details to give on anything just yet.

Things like this need a lot of foresight and planning. Long term impact needs to be considered, not to mention things potentially being impacted that were not intended. There is no need for the "PvP'ers have been forgotten" approach.

A real problem is that we get this speech every few months without many positive (more negative, tbh) changes. I am way more forgiving than most I have played with, too (am still playing.)

Strilan

Exalted Member
SV knows they got one last shot w/ steam. If they muck that up, that's it. So I don't blame em taking a long ass time.

This is probably the only shot they got.

SV knows they got one last shot w/ steam. If they muck that up, that's it. So I don't blame em taking a long ass time.

This is probably the only shot they got.

Maybe, but I would think fixing things that would attract the interest of those who had already loved the game would be less risky than putting their hopes into the super fickle steam crowd.

Thread starter #189

Tyvark

Did you guys fix stuck spots on MK stairs? Because if not that's gonna make a lot of new players rage.

Don't be so bloody ignorant, there are dozens of threads in the feedback section about PvP balance . People post daily about it as well . SV knows what we are complaining about, they just refuse to do anything about it .
They "refuse" as you say because whenever they do try something, it is either not good enough, the wrong thing, or makes/leaves something else broken for you all to whine about. Let them be, they're making the game much better with all of the UI and bug fixes etc etc.

They "refuse" as you say because whenever they do try something, it is either not good enough, the wrong thing, or makes/leaves something else broken for you all to whine about. Let them be, they're making the game much better with all of the UI and bug fixes etc etc.
Yeah, let them be . It's not a problem that there are only like 3 PvP guilds remaining in the game and that players can spawn gold behind their palisades, let them be !

Thread starter #192

Tyvark

Wait so our characters go SLOWER now!? Why not fix sprintbreaks or handle hits or do some mount balance? Not make foot fighting even less skill based.

Yeah, let them be . It's not a problem that there are only like 3 PvP guilds remaining in the game and that players can spawn gold behind their palisades, let them be !
Palisades and butchery do not fall under the "pvp balance" category.

And if you noticed, they made a weak jab at nerfing prowers.

Relax and look at the good we DO have. If you can't find any, leave, don't belittle.

Thread starter #194

Tyvark

Relax and look at the good we DO have. If you can't find any, leave, don't belittle.
Hard to look at the little good there is when the game has been nothing but bads for years now.

Palisades and butchery affect PvP in a MAJOR way . Their "prowers nerf" is yet another half-arsed bandaid but whatever, I'm not even going to bother anymore. It's their game, they run it the way they want .

Hard to look at the little good there is when the game has been nothing but bads for years now.
Palisades and butchery affect PvP in a MAJOR way . Their "prowers nerf" is yet another half-arsed bandaid but whatever, I'm not even going to bother anymore. It's their game, they run it the way they want .
If you hurts you both so much, stop playing. It's your choice. They don't force you to launch.

Thread starter #197

Tyvark

If you hurts you both so much, stop playing. It's your choice. They don't force you to launch.
It hurts a lot of people. There are tons of current players who have been here for years and just want the game to be in a nice balanced state but it never happens even though we get promise after promise from SV. Honestly people like you are more toxic to the game than people like me. People who defend broken mechanics.

It hurts a lot of people. There are tons of current players who have been here for years and just want the game to be in a nice balanced state but it never happens even though we get promise after promise from SV. Honestly people like you are more toxic to the game than people like me. People who defend broken mechanics.
I havent defended a single mechanic once. All I've done is told Skyas and now you to bugger off with the complaints and enjoy the progress they are making in areas other than PvP.

Thread starter #199

Tyvark

I havent defended a single mechanic once. All I've done is told Skyas and now you to bugger off with the complaints and enjoy the progress they are making in areas other than PvP.
Sure polish is good but a major part of the game is pvp and it has been garbage for a long time now with nothing but promises of a better future coming from SV. If you don't think pvp is one of the leading parts of this game you're blind.

Sure polish is good but a major part of the game is pvp and it has been garbage for a long time now with nothing but promises of a better future coming from SV. If you don't think pvp is one of the leading parts of this game you're blind.
I never said it wasn't, or that they haven't. All I've done is said to stop griping.

Status
Not open for further replies.