new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darran

It's funny how the game has turned from badly functioning technically but good gameplay to quite well functioning but bad gameplay :D

GG SV ^^

Pantero

Such a bunch of moany old grumpy cunts here. Games not unplayable.

Darran

Such a bunch of moany old grumpy cunts here. Games not unplayable.

Maybe for you because you started playing after the bad times. MO old players vs new players in Fallout terms:

We (old players) lived outside the vaults (played on good gameplay times), then there was a nuclear war (SV patched the game with awakening + following bad changes) and we moved to the vaults (post awakening times). You new players were born in the vault, and such you know nothing of the outside world and call us crazy when we look back at the old good times. You just can't understand it.

MolagAmur

Maybe for you because you started playing after the bad times. MO old players vs new players in Fallout terms:

We (old players) lived outside the vaults (played on good gameplay times), then there was a nuclear war (SV patched the game with awakening + following bad changes) and we moved to the vaults (post awakening times). You new players were born in the vault, and such you know nothing of the outside world and call us crazy when we look back at the old good times. You just can't understand it.
This is perfect.

Pantero

Nice analogy. I don't really care. Now is now, then is then. Get over it. Things change.

Pantero

If it gets rid of all these moany bastards then that is for the better. Lol

This isn't even my original account. Or the name anyone knows me by.

Bordelli

I played before 2012 but didn't stick with it because it seemed like a lot of unpolished garbage at the time. I also didn't really give the game the chance it deserved though. PvP balance may have been better, looking back on old videos mounted seemed much more balanced which I would like that to go back to for sure. The thing is, the MO team are going to be progressive. If that progression doesn't fit into what you want then there are other things you can do with your time. Like I said before it's nostalgia. You yearn for the old dayz.

Sebastian Persson

Developer
Staff member
It's funny how the game has turned from badly functioning technically but good gameplay to quite well functioning but bad gameplay :D
GG SV ^^
THANK YOU! <3<3
I have put a lot of effort into making this a thing and I'm real glad that someone have noticed.

Can't say that I agree that the gameplay has gone down that much but I definitely believe that the in the old days all the bad stuff was bug/tech stuff etc. Now that we have sorted a lot of that then the new thing to complain about (and complain is GOOD) is balance.

Thread starter #240

Tyvark

THANK YOU! <3<3
I have put a lot of effort into making this a thing and I'm real glad that someone have noticed.

Can't say that I agree that the gameplay has gone down that much but I definitely believe that the in the old days all the bad stuff was bug/tech stuff etc. Now that we have sorted a lot of that then the new thing to complain about (and complain is GOOD) is balance.
Game is better technically and you have done a good job getting it polished quite nicely. Please just do some balance or talk to those who handle it. PLEASE BALANCE PVP AND THE GAME WILL BE AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.