New thievery video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Made by me ofc ,someone requested a thief video from me so here it is enjoi!
MortalOnline: life of a Thief.

The GrastaLand wilige hist!

New Video right here

New Video right here !

Finnley

Beckstab....

Thread starter #9
Ah yea and subscribe to my chanel xD so i dont feel like im doing these videos for nothing haha

gotcher

won'd you get kicked of BLGD after this vid? ;) or you've already made next episode? ;)

Dhan

Honored Member
You know your game isn't polished when you can scam a BeckStab book by saying "that's just how they did it".

Rulant

Didn't pay attention to the book cause you were tagged BLGD. Should have left in the part with you getting TLed down though.

Dhan

Honored Member
Didn't pay attention to the book cause you were tagged BLGD. Should have left in the part with you getting TLed down though.
That was you he got with that shit lol?

Rulant

That was you he got with that shit lol?
Sold me dual strike book called DUALSTRIKE. I wasn't paying attention and just accepted, figured since he was blgd tagged that it would be fine cause they are usually pretty good dudes. Probably why the hawk guy got tricked too. BLGD and hawk are buddy guilds.

Sold me dual strike book called DUALSTRIKE. I wasn't paying attention and just accepted, figured since he was blgd tagged that it would be fine cause they are usually pretty good dudes. Probably why the hawk guy got tricked too. BLGD and hawk are buddy guilds.

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.