Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

WaterSurfer

I think it will be good there is no cap # members in the guild, if the guildstone is placed in Keep.

Phaytal

that encourages keep owning guilds to zerg and leaves smaller guilds irrelevant.

Thread starter #3

WaterSurfer

that encourages keep owning guilds to zerg and leaves smaller guilds irrelevant.
that encourages guild wants a keep spot, just like old times want a keep spot for no stat loss

Jbrewer

The logic in all of your posts fails massively. Guilds are already encouraged to zerg if they have a keep, smaller guilds are already irrelevant. Therefore not a reason to refuse a higher player cap for guilds which have several subguilds anyways.

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Having more slots in guildstone does not encourage,they will just put remaining players in different guild which makes things more complicated.

Only thing that encourages zergs is the guild itself,up to guild to limit themeselves

Zalok

I would recommend an alliance system, So maybe you see other guilds that are allies in a different color.

Just some ideas meh.

Finnley

I would recommend an alliance system, So maybe you see other guilds that are allies in a different color.

Just some ideas meh.
Remembers me of the good ol Age of Conan days where my alliance had an alliance chat additional to the guild chat.. was really useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.