Official Sarducaa Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

humble01

Can we get an official response regarding when the new trailer will be released?

Rumor has that it will be released after Sarducaa goes live. If this is true, why?

"We're not in Kansas Morin Khur anymore."​

Diphling

The Desperado
Can we get an official response regarding when the new trailer will be released?

Rumor has that it will be released after Sarducaa goes live. If this is true, why?

"We're not in Kansas Morin Khur anymore."​
Will start working on the patch on Sunday morning.
Server will be down for some time before the patch is really live because we need to do work on it apart from updating it to the new version.
Trailer will be released Monday morning to I'll write a news post with it we have one more concept art made for that to!

Necromantic

Why can't people just wait? It won't come faster this way, it might actually slow them down if you make them read or respond.

Necromantic

Thread starter #15

humble01

I see, it's small scale denial of service.

And you've still not learned. Do you have a hard time understanding life or something?
Are you a misanthrope? Aspergers perhaps? This thread suceeded in providing accurate information regarding something that most are anticipating. Get over yourself.

Are you a misanthrope? Aspergers perhaps? This thread suceeded in providing accurate information regarding something that most are anticipating. Get over yourself.
It's genetic man, blame my parents not me. I don't deserve your hate

Necromantic

You mean this thread first misinformed and then corrected information that could have already been found in other threads.
Do you even know what Aspergers is? How is anything in here related to anything about it.
I guess some people just want to call others things without an understanding of anything. :p

I see Dunk is having fun.

Necromantic

:p

Pantero

I think the woman narrating the video has aspergers.

Status
Not open for further replies.