Oldest player building in MO

Thread starter #1

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
I came to this question because the house of a guild mate has been sieged this week after seven years. So which house or keep is the oldest (or one of the oldest) in the game?

From my opinion today's NWO keep on the jungle island could be the oldest building: When I sold the former ODIN keep to NWO in August 2014, the ODIN keep already had an age of some years and it never got sieged and destroyed. The first time I joined ODIN was end of 2011, and they already owned that keep. It could even be the original placed keep when keeps came into the game. I'm not sure about the first guild owning the jungle island keep. Wasn't the name 13?

From my opinion today's NWO keep on the jungle island could be the oldest building: When I sold the former ODIN keep to NWO in August 2014, the ODIN keep already had an age of some years and it never got sieged and destroyed.
Nave World Order nWo were Sieged 2-3 times and there keep Destruction once or twice in year 2k16 and 2k17 by RPK there isn't an old Building Standing Now Except 3 in Maryland.

There are many buildings older than year 2014 around MO non of them is a keep.

P.s I don't like this thread Cos some kid will probably choose there next siege target from it so who ever name the Oldest building in Mo " it's yr Fault "

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Nave World Order nWo were Sieged 2-3 times and there keep Destruction once or twice in year 2k16 and 2k17 by RPK there isn't an old Building Standing Now Except 3 in Maryland.
Thanks, maybe I forgot this or I never noticed. I know some other buildings, in most cases black towers, from at least the years 2013 or 2014, but I'm not sure about any older buildings.

And btw when I see the relatively large number of sieges i the last year in Myrland I don't think that anybody would siege because the target could be one of the oldest in the world. Probably the oldest buildings are some of the black towers, but maybe there is a very old loghouse somewhere.

there is a very old loghouse somewhere.
Yes u are Right and it's owned by someone I know one of many Reasons it still around now is the Secrecy and it's No longer available but I give you a Hint His House is Around Since year 2k13 and it's Down South close to a very Rich Spawn So :rolleyes: that's all I Can Say.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
We used to call the one over Fabernum 'the Witch's Tower' because it had rare herbs growing temptingly in front of the door, and a feminine name on the owner's label. It was rebuilt, if I recall correctly, at least once? But the original was around for a long time.
There was a black tower that overlooked Fabernum that was very old, but it was destroyed kind of recently.
That's a shame.

This was the first one:
figure 1: Oh My God, It's Full Of Stairs
OMG-its-full-of-stairs-AI-server-first-black-mage-tower-cerulite-coast-casilda-tigrandyr.jpg
... and it stuck around for a long time, but not forever. It spent its early days surrounded by a ring of ghost horses-- anyone else remember those?

----
¹ https://www.starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/some-tower-house-critique.106435/

Cerq0

I was given turtle beach T3 black tower with all upgrades for free and let it die to taxes once :cool:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
We've read all about it:

fig. 1

Caption:
"The GNN is back: Well-known traitor to the revolution
Tukh has paid RPK to siege
down the iconic Guttersnipe Tower above Fabernum. BEAR and HC were also seen
on location assisting with the siege."

Vaith

Last edited:
It was rebuilt, if I recall correctly, at least once?
As I recall, that plot was built on no less than four times. The first was a log house owned by SS before Black Towers existed. Then they tore it down (or was it sieged? my memory is pretty shaky about minor western affairs from that period) to make way for a Black Tower which was sieged down at some point, and then some fellow who seemingly had ties to no particular group built a T3 tower on the spot and let the taxes drop its health a bit.

It was at that point when I led Guts in sieging it and build my own tower on the spot, though I couldn't tell you what year that was. It certainly wasn't the oldest structure in the game.

If anyone can confirm which house is currently the oldest I would be glad to destroy it, though most of the t3 towers left have been falling to taxes of late.
RPK! Keep is the oldest still standing keep
Older than the gk keep?

so, in other words, you would like to know what other building should be destroyed just because it's old and someone will cry for it, right?Mean hahah

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
so, in other words, you would like to know what other building should be destroyed just because it's old and someone will cry for it, right?Mean hahah
SO, any updates on ex-urban renewal / further removal of landmarks?