Only 90s kids remember sausage lake.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Slightly higher numbers.

Just cant help myself. Sausage lake FTW:

Last edited:

deathshroud

Exalted Member
Mortal was fun in the beginning, i think the people i had the pleasure of playing with and against made the game for me though. Some good memories. After awakening the MO i knew was dead and the new MO just didn't do it for me. Like all the shit that was right about MO was lost in the effort to try to fix all the stuff that was wrong.

Now going to list all the people i had a great time playing with and against, bound to miss some off...

Koli
Gigamo
Enigma
CYDE
Zoltan
CDXX
Alfie
Achillies
Dotix
Frontal
Lingbao
Soupie
Angrysully
Kontrol
Woden
Warchild
Archibas
Clandestine
Mooie
Kozacki
Blackmage
J
Lover
Seimz
Ins
SunTzu
GODLY
L
Orcork
Founten
Kio
Anticules
Psychobilly
Lonewolf
Vladimir
Pockets
Kuthara
Pimpinsmurf
Vesmiir

Dalacor

Well, if you have actually played the game then as well as recently then you would know its no where near as buggy as it was in the beginning, and no, in the very beginning it sucked balls.

I noticed no "magical" politics in the beginning, same old same old, its just your rose colored glasses blinding you, try describing one of these unicorn kisses politics that happen that isn't like everything else, you will find you can't

There is no MO2
How would you even know how buggy the game is now, most bugs pre awakening were due to server load and its been years since this up spec server has seen any load at all. Its just an empty wasteland. P.S - FUN > Bug fixes

How would you even know how buggy the game is now, most bugs pre awakening were due to server load and its been years since this up spec server has seen any load at all. Its just an empty wasteland. P.S - FUN > Bug fixes
Yet here you are, haunting the forum of a game you don't play like some crazy cat lady (i.e. Najwalaylah:rolleyes:)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Yet here you are, haunting the forum of a game you don't play like... Najwalaylah
"Perseveration: ...Symptoms include "lacking ability to transition or switch ideas appropriately with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate"..."​

If you don't like it, leave?

It's not as if you have anything to gain at this point by posting on the game's forums-- people find you repetitious, as well.

Last edited: