Quality Assurance Lead
- You can now ask the farmer what he is planting and how many seeds he got.
- You can now use backspace when writing books.
- Changing armor will now update faster in the paperdoll window.
- You can no longer edit player books that you buy from the library.
- You can no longer snoop while being a fledgling.
- Slightly reduced the server check radius vs houses when firing a manganon.
- Tweaked the AOE hit detection for buildings to a more precise method.
- Increased the HP to 100k on the following structures that had too low values:
- Fixed an issue where dismounting hits wouldn't damage the mount.
- Fixed an issue where some arrow fired from bows at people on mounts would mess up the hit detection.
- Fixed rare stamina issue when drawing a bow with very low strength req.
- Fixed issue that sometimes made it so that you could see other players on TWO horses at once.