Quality Assurance Lead
- You now only drain the double stamina on mounts if you swing.
- Armor weight now impacts your buoyancy when in water.
- Added a linear stamina regain reduction when armor weight is above 10 (caps at 30)
- Added a linear fall distance modifier when armor weight is above 10 (caps at 30 will increase the amount of fall damage) under 10 will reduce it.
- Added a linear jump height reduction when armor weight is above 10 (caps at 30)
- Revamped damage bonus calculation. It now goes from -25% to +25%, both strength and size will impact the result and every character will be affected by it.
- Triple strike damage increased.
- Re-balanced some weapon heads.
- Max Speed added to doll under Misc. This is your current max movement speed and is affected by sprinting,walking etc.
- Max Jump height added under Misc.
- Re-skinned and re-animated horses so that they now follow the same system as lykiator and molva.
- Improved sync of underground volumes to make sure the light is correct when under ground.
- Some new drops added to certain creatures
- Mesh translation for IK will now blend. (Fixes flickering characters)
- Fixed issue with glowing characters.
- Blainn cape should now work as intended again.
- Fixed issues with faces getting messed up on horses.
- Fixed issue where flag colors on the targetframe wouldn't always correctly show the flag.
- Fixed issue where you could take less falldamage if you where falling and started falling again. (thrown off mount into stand up in air into falling again)
- Improved cross-node abandon for pets. It should now work even if the pet has been removed from the server completely due to some error.
- Fixed bug that made it so that you sank way to fast if you had above 10 weight and enterd water.
- Fixed issue with the local flag not correctly resetting when a blue hit a grey.
- Fixed a couple of other issues with the local flag.
- Improved updating of flags in the UI.
- Clamped dye color to make sure it doesn't go over 255 or under 0.
- Adjusted footstep volumes slightly.