Patch Notes - 23/August/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehmudjin

What about the guildstones? Please fix the guildsstones!!!!

At least let us remove guildstones! Anything! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Tizio

Focus Group
FINALLY

[FONT=&quot]Skills:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Players will now start the game with the resting skill.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]You will now regain a minimum of 1 HP / round when resting or sleeping even if you don't have the resting skill.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Removed the messages for when you exit resting/sleeping.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Removed the "You regained some strength." messages from resting/sleeping.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The amount you regain from resting will now increase when you are sitting in a house or close to a campfire.[/FONT]
This resting bs was scaring off a lot of potential players. Now that it's fixed we'll see a slightly higher retention rate.

My guild name is too long for the new system. You can only have 15 characters or something now. :S

Mycke

What I find interesting is the 300 damage lictors...

That means a thur/khur with top end armor could survive a hit.

Interesting...

Zoltan

What I find interesting is the 300 damage lictors...

That means a thur/khur with top end armor could survive a hit.

Interesting...
I didn't think armor migrated any damage from a lictor. who the hell has 300 hp? o_O

Mas

Beautiful, thank you SV for listnening.
Though I must ask,
  • [FONT=&quot]Removed the messages for when you exit resting/sleeping.[/FONT]
Why?

it fackn spams.....

Mycke

I didn't think armor migrated any damage from a lictor. who the hell has 300 hp? o_O
Ok well if it doesn't negate then nevermind :eek:

Thought it did...

I personally think that no one in either of the warring guilds should be allowed to start hostilities with their opposite inside of a town. The town guards should be all about kicking both of you out. You are tearing up their town after all. I have no idea how you would implement something like this though.

Dovahkiin

Waiting for next patch to come back if its a good patch, since there is nothing to do ingame atm

This is fucking awesome! slicing through someone wearing armor will take some getting used to...

I actually enjoy riding my horse now. and Guilds work . sweet.

Opening/Closing house doors now have a 2 second cooldown to avoid spam.
What about when the bad man is chasing right behind me and I run into my house and try to shut the door but "God" tells me I have to wait 2 seconds to shut it :rolleyes:

Here's a possible 2nd option. Door cannot be "used" more than twice every 3 seconds. Open = 1 use, Close = 1 use. That way it would allow for people to quickly get inside their houses but still stop spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.