Patch Notes - 23/August/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding seems to work better now, but I have some weird effects when mounting/dismounting, the camera seems to rotate by the degrees it was adjusted during riding, leading to the situation where my toon looks almost straight up or down and sometimes in another direction :-D

Ghuton

Riding seems to work better now, but I have some weird effects when mounting/dismounting, the camera seems to rotate by the degrees it was adjusted during riding, leading to the situation where my toon looks almost straight up or down and sometimes in another direction :-D
This.

And the animation of climbing on the horse disappeared.

Can anyone tell any difference in terms of movement from a 1 skill riding dude to a 100 riding guy?
Ive been trying to figure that one out myself. I really cant tell the difference besides maybe the use of stamina. The speed seems to be the same between the lower end and higher end. Same as control.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Ive been trying to figure that one out myself. I really cant tell the difference besides maybe the use of stamina. The speed seems to be the same between the lower end and higher end. Same as control.
And the worst part is that u aint getting a real bonus for having swift and controlled riding anymore.

StrongMad

Pretty sure the skill riding affects how easily you control your horse. How accurately he turns and how long it takes to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.