Patch Notes - 7/September/2011

alahadi

Error

Not possible to star the game after you patched.

Hydras

One of these every week please. Even if it's less content than this.

Daimona

Trial Member
[FONT=&quot]"Fixed an issue that would cause a sound-spam from mounts."

No more ghastly horse shreaks :D
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fixed an issue that made your melee weapon invisible after reloggin on a mount equipped with a bow and then leaving the mount.

About, fucking time !!!! Wooohoo !
[/FONT]

Raknar

I like what I read :)

Xar

Can't download the patch.

Following error:

Patching Error! Failure Opening New File: F:\Mortal Online\mortalonline\UnrealEngine3\MortalGame\CookedPC\Maps\MortalOnline\Myrland\RTE18010

any suggestions?

i tried restarting the client, restarting my computer, the scan isnt working since im downloading a patch.

greetings

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Guild flag is working for pets and lootbags of players and pets! Very nice!!!

Nice rebuild eating animation, which did not work for weeks.

Do this if you are having problems downloading/installing.

I had the same problem before on Dawn, just disable your antivirus completely during the download/install. it may or may not work but it worked for me.

Guild flag is working for pets and lootbags of players and pets! Very nice!!!

Nice rebuild eating animation, which did not work for weeks.
The change in flagging is nice, and it does appear to be working fine.

Mauzi

Status King
Are the archery bugs and exploits going to be addressed or are they still being said as working as intended?
And the archery bugs and exploits are what ? They wouldn't name fixing lesser bugs and exploits usually though.

Currently there's bugs in it, but it's working okay right now really. Not that I am happy with the limited bow crafting right now.

Actual exploits I wouldn't know of though...

We start getting these more often and MO will be back on the right track.

Just hope they are still developing new content alongside this.

Saphirix

A very good solid patch but nothing special. Could need something to keep people subbed. But a great start and there got to come fixes before more can be added, lot of love! :)

Slickboo

Except for horses not being able to move up some stairs now and bowcrafting having changed once again, the patch is OK.

What I would like to know though (and what I would like a dev respond to) is the following:

Will there be any significant changes in bowcrafting soon (once again?)?
I am getting sick of spending hours and hours on testing bows and getting the whole system changed a week later.