Patch Notes - 7/September/2011

Mauzi

Status King
...bowcrafting having changed once again...
Ouch, that's bad. Got any info on how large the changes are, needing to re-test recipes once again ?

Slickboo

Ouch, that's bad. Got any info on how large the changes are, needing to re-test recipes once again ?
Well, I can tell you that my Khurite cant perfectly use his old recipe anymore, it is a 2.3 pulltime bow now.

Have to test further, but i guess the slider needs to be set back 2-3 positions.

Slickboo

Alright, did further testing and it seems that somehow only this recipe doesnt work anymore, if I use other woodtypes the results are the same. No clue why though^^ But better than having it changed.

alahadi

Game broke because of this patch.

Patching Error! Failure Opening New File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Vault\Mortal

After reinstalling:

Patching Error! Failure Opening New File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Vault\Mortal

Now 10 hours trying to solve this non-stop: mad and rage.

kranick

nice SV!!

I did also little testing, before with my Bow i could go hunting, it was pretty good, actually very good. But now, if i aim the arrow, it goes like 2-3cm right after the Aim-cross, before it was just 1-2mm at the left site.
Also, the lenght of the Shoot goes little bit Random, what i didn`t had before.
But the fix for the Animation at the female-char are great and i got better controll over my horse.

Pancake Effct

Looks good. So.........what did it break? If nothing, I will strongly reconsider re-subbing. I've been waiting forever for some pet lovin.

Mauzi

Status King
Well, I can tell you that my Khurite cant perfectly use his old recipe anymore, it is a 2.3 pulltime bow now.

Have to test further, but i guess the slider needs to be set back 2-3 positions.
Alright, did further testing and it seems that somehow only this recipe doesnt work anymore, if I use other woodtypes the results are the same. No clue why though^^ But better than having it changed.
Thank you for verifying, you sure got me worried there !

Now let's hope that don't have too many non-working recipes in my stash...

I didn't reach this in the patch notes, but there was an issue where when i was fighting monsters with mounted archery i wouldn't be able to shoot them with arrows if they got too close, now i can.

Thank you SV!

arfus1

I didnt notice anything in the Notes about a change to bowcrafting ?? whats changed ? (just here while i dload the patch so cant see for myself yet )

arfus1

Can't download the patch.

Following error:

Patching Error! Failure Opening New File: F:\Mortal Online\mortalonline\UnrealEngine3\MortalGame\CookedPC\Maps\MortalOnline\Myrland\RTE18010

any suggestions?

i tried restarting the client, restarting my computer, the scan isnt working since im downloading a patch.

greetings
Yup i had the same problem i watched the available space on the drive the game is installed on while it was patching and noticed that it ran out of room so im movin some stuff to try it it looks like you need more thatn 7 gig on the draive that the game is on for the patcher to run .
Yup worked fine just make nore room on the drive the game is installed on i cleared about 13 gig and it installed no problem

Mauzi

Status King
I did also little testing, before with my Bow i could go hunting, it was pretty good, actually very good. But now, if i aim the arrow, it goes like 2-3cm right after the Aim-cross, before it was just 1-2mm at the left site.
Also, the lenght of the Shoot goes little bit Random, what i didn`t had before.
But the fix for the Animation at the female-char are great and i got better controll over my horse.
Many of my customers did test aswell and according to them all my bows (pre-patch and newly crafted) are reported to work just like before. Either I was lucky with the recipes I use or something is wrong on your end - afterall the aiming is client side.

Your own pet will now be flagged as local allowed for you instead of blue. This means you can hit your own pet without getting flagged.
And all butchers said: HURRAH! :)

Pakee

Purify pots are stackable but healing pots still not :rolleyes:

Mauzi

Status King
Purify pots are stackable but healing pots still not :rolleyes:
Sounds like a possible intention, afterall the healing needs to be limited. Having purify potions stackable is important though, since you possibly will need many. But then, you can only drink so many potions anyways which maybe makes an artificial limitation like ontop this is pointless.

Many of my customers did test aswell and according to them all my bows (pre-patch and newly crafted) are reported to work just like before. Either I was lucky with the recipes I use or something is wrong on your end - afterall the aiming is client side.

Glad to hear that isn`t server/others problem too. Then i have to find out what i make wrong / where the problem is. Thanks for your Answer.