Patch Notes v 1.3.0.0 - New Build Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming it is since they added actual fish from the sounds of it. I'm just looking for a clear answer as to if it is instead of assuming it is.
Something clearer would be good, but I think from what they said last week, work on the AI was the only thing that was keeping them from publishing this new patch earlier.

Anyway, thanks for the info, Henrik and Seb, since you're here....

Amazing patch! This is the best news MO has had in a very long time! :]

Thanks Henrik!

Hydras

If it goes well, I have a shitload of buddies waiting to sub.

Angarato

yea this is pretty much the thing that can save mortal from going the APB route. i hope for SV and for us that this patch will be good. if it fails hardcore again then i wish them luck :S

Rilman

Patch notes look really good.

Leaked Pic of Fabernham River with a player house with new dx10 and high res textures for those curious.
Removed by mod, because some people might actually take it seriously. Funny though. :]

madsholme

nice.. with some prober fundation the game can hopefully grow and evolve faster than before and more stable :)

Narrat

Ok, its been about 30 minutes since SV updated us about the epic patch. How long before I can bitch about the lack of communication again?

Also, nice notes, hopefully there's not TOO many hiccups. Here's to hoping I can get my main out of the godamn jungle by Monday :p

NO hidden skill bugfix.... so in the end all this shiny stuff is useless for me :(

Great news! Heads will definitely roll after this patch...

And yeah, thanks for the update Henrik!

Electrum

Ok, its been about 30 minutes since SV updated us about the epic patch. How long before I can bitch about the lack of communication again?
Give it another 10 minutes and you're good to go.

Xoltor

- South East Cantari region

where is that exactly?

hazzerd

Cuprum Supporter
Most interesting

fisheye

According to the devs the AI was already there but unable to function due to lack of navmesh..

soo..

Unless I'm wrong, the AI should be functioning fully with the patch..
AH ok! Thatd b cool - but - i think these 2 elements have to be connected etc. - i doubt they concentrated on this, rather then stability etc. - but of course id take the AI if its there ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.