Patch Notes Version:1.60.03.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovahkiin

best change would be to change how the guardzone in player owned towns work...
reds (at least those wearing the tag of the guild in charge of the town) aren't guardable unless they commit a crime like everyone else.
They are still attackable but since people will turn local allowed, the red will be able to defend himself.

maybe it's allready working like this ? because it's obvious it should be like that or somehow close ^^
They need to work on another red flag then ;)

Dsn

Honored Member

Dovahkiin

not new red flag but a guild owner flag that goes with blues too.
That was the sense of my post, making a red flag for "innocents" reds in their town

Dsn

Honored Member

Dovahkiin

no i mean red and blue guild members will have the flag so reds can go in town and blues will just have it for fun.
Thinking about it again right now, and this will just add more guardzone warriors to the game, think about how awesome will be having some red guardzone warriors!

Dsn

Honored Member

delvhar

Is there anything more to happen with the Christmas event? Or is Krampos Buccus just going to rant for a while?

sk_tark

DSN please stop man, i read your suggestions everydays, you know shit about the game and you have an unilateral vision of MO. You don't even know how good it is to leave a guardzone. There is people who play reds and blues and are giving a more objective feedback and suggestion about this game, you only suggest bullshits on the principe blue= good and red= bad guys. It seems you don"t even know blue people are far more vicious and dangerous than lot of reds in term of griefing.
For you DSN a red is a griefer, a blue is a good guy. that's pathetic

Dsn

Honored Member
blue blue = good guy(rare)
blue = griefer (just one and it can be called not rare)
blue = thief (just one and it can be called not rare)
red bandit = good red
red RPK = bad guy

Dovahkiin

blue blue = good guy(rare)
blue = griefer (just one and it can be called not rare)
blue = thief (just one and it can be called not rare)
red bandit = good red
red RPK = bad guy
You cannot judge any kind of ingame playstyle whit "good" or "bad", thats just stupid, is like judging random people in the street, evry guy got days that he want to grief because is bored or want to save some guys because he feels happy and cool about it.

Dsn

Honored Member
i never grief because i am bored so that would make me a good guy.
and saving noobs from griefers makes me feel cool.

PhamTrinli

Dovahkiin

i never grief because i am bored so that would make me a good guy.
and saving noobs from griefers makes me feel cool.
Please, stop trying to act like you know what are you talking about

Dsn

Honored Member
i didnt kill anyone and i saved more than 10 people from dieing by the hands of griefers so i knew what i am talking about.

Dovahkiin

i didnt kill anyone and i saved more than 10 people from dieing by the hands of griefers so i knew what i am talking about.
10 people? MY GOD! GJ!
And the fact you didnt kill anyone makes you a reaaaaaaaly bad fighter! lulz

Dsn

Honored Member
well when i say i didnt kill anyone i mean i didnt have any MC i did kill yamaka in a FFA duel(for some reason i won) i killed lots of people in duels accidentally OC i keep the loot safe until they return(i was trained by the best(they say i cant do a good perfect block but i can))

o and griefers dont attack me so i cant kill them that is why i dont have any kill on them but i do have Houseinators head(the griefer) he got gray outside the GZ.

Dovahkiin

well when i say i didnt kill anyone i mean i didnt have any MC i did kill yamaka in a FFA duel(for some reason i won) i killed lots of people in duels accidentally OC i keep the loot safe until they return(i was trained by the best(they say i cant do a good perfect block but i can))

o and griefers dont attack me so i cant kill them that is why i dont have any kill on them but i do have Houseinators head(the griefer) he got gray outside the GZ.
Do you feel accomplished now?

KhaoticKaos

Dsn you are an idiot stop trolling and wasting everyone's time with your moronic troll suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.