Please fix these before or same patch as Island release

Thread starter #1
Every 1 leave comments on the issues you have on a daily to the hourly basis that frustrates you.

Split fails happening so much lately.

When getting knock of a mount or using earthquake saying fail to mount.

let us hover mouse to see stats over items we are trading. It shows nothing so its very easy to scam people.

Currently, if you use a healing spell on a blue person or your mount with blue block on it does not work but you can heal a grey and go grey heals are the wrong way around.

Could we get a delete tab under our inventory 30% of the time dragging it out just does not work.

Running up to a vendor or chest after you open the menu your player keeps running.

Make guards moor responsive. Now before people attack me on this if you watch my streams you will know i do go grey outside from time to time i just think the guards are terrible in this game like really terrible

Could we get a delete tab under our inventory 30% of the time dragging it out just does not work.
They used to have that years ago. I would not expect much from these guys, I don't think their going to put much effort into MO anymore.

Thread starter #3
i agree with you i think they gave up a wile back with all the bugs that were never fixed.
Issue is they keep adding new content but not fixing the content we have.
All so whoever makes the maps and does the navmesh for this game is very very lazy if it was me running all of this he would have been fired a long time ago

Honestly, as much as this is a huge issue with the game I think it's irrelevant. The fact of the matter is the content itself isn't fun. When we first played, it was amazing because we saw the potential. We all thought it was going somewhere, but it never did. Too many empty spaces, too many uninteresting monster designs. Too many things you have to be mounted for. Too much 'just stand and parry'. Pve is what killed Mortal, Pve and walls. Bugs are like an icing on the cake. And I hate icing, good icing is extremely rare. But does it really matter how much icing you put on a pile of dogshit?

And they did some stuff in the right direction. The new mino caves, the sewers, fabernum. But the mobs are still boring to fight. The trees are still boring to cut and the rocks are still too boring to mine.

I've been saying it for years. You want more players? Make mobs directional attack via Gloria Victis. Make mining and wood cutting even 40% faster.

We could deal with the bugs if it wasn't a constant ball ache just to play.

Thread starter #6
i agree with most of that walls are a HUGE Issue with the game letting people block of content is 1 of the most idiotic dev decisions i have ever seen

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
A pain in the walls.
walls are a HUGE Issue with the game letting people block of content
And I'm quite in favour of walls for their primary purpose (defense), but

a) building them next to & around certain things ought to mean your guild is automatically war-dec orange to everyone?
Walling off content, particularly unique content, is innately hostile no matter how it's "meant".
b) The farther your walls extend from where your base / guild stone is, the more expensive & prone to decay they should be?
Not just to build, but to maintain, especially if not continuously connected. That would be just an extra gold sink / a bump in the road to massive public works, but maybe you need those obstacles in MO, along with a chance that if you're not paying attention a few logs or bricks may fall out of your miles-long fence.

Trauma or injury to the testicles can cause pain, but pain in the testicle is often the result of medical issues that will require treatment. These include: damage to the nerves of the scrotum caused by diabetic neuropathy. epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles, caused by the STI chlamydia.​
Feb 22, 2016​
Pain in testicle: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis - Healthline

Last edited:

Golt

Trial Member
I Have not really played much for some years, but the ones that come to my mind are:

1. Bugged Banks (Items disappearing, resetting to their former position, reappearing under some other item when you move it or being gone for good...etc)

2. Bugged Friendlists (Not being able to whisper people who are on your friendlist, Not being able to delete and re-add them, not being able to add new people)

There were so many specific bugs (i really didnt mind most, when i played this a lot), but those 2 are general, basic bugs.

Honestly, as much as this is a huge issue with the game I think it's irrelevant. The fact of the matter is the content itself isn't fun. When we first played, it was amazing because we saw the potential. We all thought it was going somewhere, but it never did. Too many empty spaces, too many uninteresting monster designs. Too many things you have to be mounted for. Too much 'just stand and parry'. Pve is what killed Mortal, Pve and walls. Bugs are like an icing on the cake. And I hate icing, good icing is extremely rare. But does it really matter how much icing you put on a pile of dogshit?
such a hit on the nail

MolagAmur

This is by far the best and most accurate thing I have read on these forums in awhile. The future for Mortal is dark...and it has been for years now. Its sad because I love and hate you guys...and knowing we probably won't ever be exploring the same world together again makes me a bit angry at Star Vault for just rolling over and giving up.

This is by far the best and most accurate thing I have read on these forums in awhile. The future for Mortal is dark...and it has been for years now. Its sad because I love and hate you guys...and knowing we probably won't ever be exploring the same world together again makes me a bit angry at Star Vault for just rolling over and giving up.
We're like a family tbh. As gay as it sounds, even the people I dislike with a fervor I can't not enjoy them being among us.

Territory control. If people not figth for control territory is becouse people havent reason foe take territory. It give some profit people? No.
Give people reasons for take territory.

Last edited:

Speznat

that i need to relog to see the other charackters bank stuff, there should be a 4 tabs for each charackter on the tindrem bank than you dont need to relog hours and hours and waste lifetime. it would be better for crafters and anyone.