Political Sit Rep

Thread starter #1
Can anyone give me a a detailed sit rep of the current guilds in Nave. Anything of benefit for when I return. Who's beefin with who, Zerg alliances, Anti Rpk guilds, Rpk guilds and last but definitely not least what hell is Rhodri and Strillan playing these days?

Can anyone give me a a detailed sit rep of the current guilds in Nave. Anything of benefit for when I return. Who's beefin with who, Zerg alliances, Anti Rpk guilds, Rpk guilds and last but definitely not least what hell is Rhodri and Strillan playing these days?
No more real guilds. Myrland glory Guilds days gone. (i hope in MO2 return)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
... and last but definitely not least what hell is Rhodri... playing these days?
Rhodri is gainfully and busily employed, behind the wheel in the supply-chain of America, not stuck at home playing games. Ask him if you want to know more.

Thread starter #7
its men/nwo vs xile/tut/dio/jucy/ewok/rekt/bekt.mekt /null /dave /thorax /evil
Seems a little lop sided could you go into more detail please

People who are fight fighting other people for troll and some fun no political agenda here - no Rule play fight's - just a pure PvP for glory and fun.

Our ancestors are smiling upon us

So it's safe to farm is what I'm hearing...

Rhodri is gainfully and busily employed, behind the wheel in the supply-chain of America, not stuck at home playing games. Ask him if you want to know more.
Good for him! I hope he's being safe out there appreciate all the essential employees

No more real guilds. Myrland glory Guilds days gone. (i hope in MO2 return)
I just might be betting $150 that it hopefully brings back some version of the original game. Hopefully with more sand in the box this time

Speznat

Good for him! I hope he's being safe out there appreciate all the essential employees

I just might be betting $150 that it hopefully brings back some version of the original game. Hopefully with more sand in the box this time
its funny

in germany every fuck comapny says the workers are essential even if they are not. germans and thier fuckign work they cant stop for even a fucking day.

yeah i hope too

yup most Germans are working at home, fucking almost everything is close, But most are still working with no purpose LMAO.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Nothing is really save in mo
Things have been safe in MO since MO stopped being MO so many goddamn years ago. When you could make untold riches in safety MO stopped being MO.
When we then got safe zones MO became the thing it was created to combat.

Give him my best from Simon Toad and TOG.