Politics and You end of 2018

Thread starter #1

Hayasa

Honored Member
Hello All!

Please, tells me, WHAT has been going on the past 4 months I have been gone? Last I was on, I had all this tephra, and now I'm in the open with nothing around me... I checked Kran, and I only find Kimchi Eaters... Has anything developed politcaly? Are there any interesting personalities? Is it just the same ole? Where is the Christmas event? I would have been around for Halloween but heard there was no event this year. SO Now The Prophet of RPK comes to spread the word of The Bridge Gods once more!

please fill me in, thanks!

As i said in other post gods left myrland. The myrland populus gone. The shadow cover all nave.

Last edited:

SOAKED

wb dude.

to be honest there basically hasn't been a real patch since you left, or months before that for the matter. And the only thing we have confirmed to look forward to is a new tutorial which doesn't seem like it will change anything.

Games good, we just need real patches that will increase player interaction.

cause it seems like ppl are losing interest as it is.

Sv dont give real patches so 60percent of active players are quit mo. feel free to siege something
If u sub now it will be waste of ur money
If u want to play it play as a f2p

Sv dont give real patches so 60percent of active players are quit mo. feel free to siege something
If u sub now it will be waste of ur money
If u want to play it play as a f2p
40ish ppl only
20- rpk 2- tofu 5-6 roar 6ish nulls 6 tindrem only players + noob combos

Dalacor

Hello All!

Please, tells me, WHAT has been going on the past 4 months I have been gone? Last I was on, I had all this tephra, and now I'm in the open with nothing around me... I checked Kran, and I only find Kimchi Eaters... Has anything developed politcaly? Are there any interesting personalities? Is it just the same ole? Where is the Christmas event? I would have been around for Halloween but heard there was no event this year. SO Now The Prophet of RPK comes to spread the word of The Bridge Gods once more!

please fill me in, thanks!
Yes still an empty game. RIP

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Yes still an empty game. RIP
But lots of players spending more time in the forum than in the game.

About politics: I'm very happy to be able to ignore the politics during the full year. The biggest disadvantage I had this year with politics is the loss of HAWK's veredari in the valley next to MIGS.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
What's the population nowadays?
Have a look at the burning house and the path of Discordo through Tindrem. 10-20 or even more players around at any time at the event.

Keurk

What's the population nowadays?

Grow the number a bit with the people not using steam, and you have an idea of what the pop is :/ not really encouraging imo

also

Let it go man..let it go

Grow the number a bit with the people not using steam, and you have an idea of what the pop is :/ not really encouraging imo

also

Let it go man..let it go
I can't let it go, it calls me for me. Population is really bad though.. shame.

also

Let it go man..let it go
50 players playing... I've seen more people on a single Gmod server

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
50 players playing... I've seen more people on a single Gmod server
What exactly do you think does the steam chart tell when the majority of players don't use steam?

Keurk

What exactly do you think does the steam chart tell when the majority of players don't use steam?
1 i dont think the majority dont use steam , but lets cut the apple in 2 and lets say it is the same ammount. This,i dont know,but you dont either, and you a little deluded if you think more people play with ,than without steam .Especially since the single way today to trully have this game exposed,is via steam
2: the population is decreasing, i know because i played this game every years since it has been released. There is literally no logical reason ,if the steam charts show a decreasing population, than it is not the same with the people not playing steam. In fact, it would be extraordinary if that does not follow the same logic, fact is the population is decreasing. If that helps you feel better about your MO dreams ,keep telling yourself it is 300 people pop decreasing,instead of 150, it does not matter at all, thats just something you tell yourself to feel more confortable with the inevitable outgoing regarding this discussion

plz dont pay ur coins to current status game. as keruk said just let it go.
sv dont do good patches.
if u want to play play as a f2p during 10-20mins for check pop

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
plz dont pay ur coins to current status game. as keruk said just let it go.
sv dont do good patches.
Do you think the patches get better when less people are paying? Interesting. If you want the game to go down then why are you writing in the forum?

Azachiel

Cronite Supporter
I have steam, I have mortal on steam, but sometimes i just dont start steam, and play mortal (just forget to start steam and look for updates) And since the game doesnt require steam started...