Politics and You end of 2018

Do you think the patches get better when less people are paying? Interesting. If you want the game to go down then why are you writing in the forum?
u know why people quit ? cuz sv dont do proper patch. sv didnt do proper patch when ppl were active thats why they lost pop. any results have reason son
im just visit forum 2-3times per week to see there is good patch and trolling around

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
I think there is a lack of grand vision among the players. Most of the guilds have the same mission and fit the same playstyle, and not many players actually have passion for what their guild hopes to accomplish. The only reason players remain in one guild over another is personality chemistry.

I think there is a lack of grand vision among the players. Most of the guilds have the same mission and fit the same playstyle, and not many players actually have passion for what their guild hopes to accomplish. The only reason players remain in one guild over another is personality chemistry.
Some have vision

Projection. Repent and pray for the return of gods in your life. Find humility, find the grace that you may transcend the darkness of the moment.

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
People can say steam charts arent accurate but regardless, if steam charts go down on average the pop is going down.

And ya not playing doesnt fund patches but nothing gets devs going in the right direction than needing to get payed. Game hasent got the patches it needs in months. and just to top it off they have been spending a ton of time on royale, which sadly isnt looking overly promising as an investment. So maybe a lack of funding will push them in a different direction. Cuz personally the current one isnt really doing it for me.

But to be slightly more on topic, I will agree that the player vision of where the game should be and what they want to do is a huge mess. Which doesnt really help the devs to decide what is best for the game. But currently the game doesnt have the mechanics it needs to push people in the right direction to actually do more interesting guild stuff and wars etc. Some guild leaders and stuff want conquest and politics but some people just want pvp or mats. Game needs the tc rework that we needed years ago.

If there were more guild systems and control and reasons to control places and stuff would be dope and people would feel like they have more reason to play and do stuff.

grendel

Why do/did we play this game?
I still play because I have fun playing and I think it is worth the sub price.
But I must admit that if the population continues to decline, the fun will decline too.
im just visit forum 2-3times per week to see there is good patch and trolling around
Yea that is the forums these days, the place where former players complain and cry.

I agree. Like this guy:

I repent and pray. Does it change the truth of my words?

Nave is fertile soil for all manner of dreams. The game has always been amazing to me for what it didn't have. I think that part is dying, narratives, mechanics, systems in place to steer one way or the other, thresholds, limitations, all stifling the raw beauty and potential of an empty world where nothing matters and every choice is important.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
where nothing matters and every choice is important.
I believe you may have pandered to the 'He who cares, loses' crowd.

Where nothing matters, no choice matters.

You're gamers. It's okay to care about pixels while gaming. No-one should need telling that.

Honestly, the game doesn't seem horrible in comparison to the update after the 2nd Crusade. I think the game would do better if we all stopped being negative and complaining about the population and all come and give it a try again. I by no means make a lot of money and $14 to try the game out again is worth it imo. So, fellow old-time players come fight me cause we need to beat each other's skulls in as we once did and then unite against another AQ >:D.

I really really hope starvault gets some nice patches this year. MO is pretty much the only game I want to play but still not because of the population. I honestly think the starter island will not be that effective but atleast it's something.

Wabbajack

Its 2019. Grinding for nothing is not that entertaining.

Maxiumus

Cuprum Supporter
logged in a few times over the extended weekend the army gave us, and found maybe 5 people in tindrem, 2 in bakti, and no one else with like 3 hours of walking around. Unfortunately it's too dead for me to be able to fork up a sub for a month atm, i'll wait until a patch then use whatever shit i have stockpiled in one last hurrah.

MolagAmur

I do agree, but Star Vault has given zero incentive to do anything otherwise. Its been the same boring junk for the past 5+ years. The only difference is they added walls...which doesn't change politics or guild stuff at all. There is no reason to log into the game.

Star Vault gave up long ago. Nearly a decade down the road...its obvious their motivation is near rock bottom.

I do agree, but Star Vault has given zero incentive to do anything otherwise. Its been the same boring junk for the past 5+ years. The only difference is they added walls...which doesn't change politics or guild stuff at all. There is no reason to log into the game.

Star Vault gave up long ago. Nearly a decade down the road...its obvious their motivation is near rock bottom.
I guess that means you can finally leave now and haunt another game forum

See ya!

Teknique

I agree. Like this guy:

I repent and pray. Does it change the truth of my words?

are you playing currently?

Grow the number a bit with the people not using steam, and you have an idea of what the pop is :/ not really encouraging imo
Yes add on a few non steam users then divide the total by 2 to account for everyones f2p and then divide it by 2 again for their other paid accounts. Then minus about 10-20ppl for the nerds 3rd paid account.