Post your screenshots!

Thread starter #1

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
Show us your screenshots that are not from Mortal Online!

For those of you that don't know how, there are many software that helps you take screenshots like FRAPS or you can also simply press PRT SCR in-game and copy it to your paint and save it and then upload it here or use an online hosting service like imageshack to share it.

Please name your game.

Left click the image to enlarge it.

Thread starter #2

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
Chivalry

Arena mode

How you like my axe?

Far cry 3

Burning a pirate outpost

Battlefield 3

My gunner taking out an ennemy anti-tank infantry just before he shoots our tank.

Third age mod for Medieval 2 kingdom total war

I am defending Osgiliath from Mordor playing as Gondor.

Napkin

I haven't had alot of screenshots. I will screenshot more next time! but i have few to show.

War of the roses: My main character...

42160_screenshots_2012-12-21_00001.jpg

Mount&Blade Warbands: There was an axe struck in my head and i was still alive ^_^

48700_screenshots_2011-06-06_00002.jpg

Was defending the village against all difficult invasions. OP =p
48700_screenshots_2011-06-07_00001.jpg

I was spectating and saw throwing axe went into his stomach. so his body went back and got struck in the wood and dead =p.

48700_screenshots_2011-06-07_00005.jpg

Skyrim: Modeling on dead dragon ^_^

72850_screenshots_2011-11-19_00018.jpg

Pretty tripping scene in one of missions in skyrim.

72850_screenshots_2011-11-23_00001.jpg

Was dragged into other world to chase down the stranger.

72850_screenshots_2011-11-24_00001.jpg

Nice view? eh? =P

72850_screenshots_2011-11-24_00007.jpg

Thread starter #4

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
Bifur have an axe in his head as well and he's doing fine :p

Here's my warband village being raped while Swadia is at war with 3 factions!

My dragon buddy in Skyrim

The wildlife is badass

I'm replaying Persona 4 since I never actually finished it before, so here are two quick screenshots:

Napkin

CaptainGuy

Yes indeed. i really love the style of that game but i somehow couldn't continue playing further. any idea it can kept me stay and play there? =o
Not really, if you don't like the game then you don't like the game. You're also a horrible person for not liking STALKER but I guess it can't be helped.

Napkin

Not really, if you don't like the game then you don't like the game. You're also a horrible person for not liking STALKER but I guess it can't be helped.
lol ur silly; I think the reason you liked the stalkers and it became attractive so much cuz of the soundtracks that scares/challenges you pretty much... I often just walk thru everywhere as i couldn't hear any noises (I am deaf). and also, it doesn't have a good visual experiences pretty much. compare to dead space 3. i perfer dead space 3 cuz of a powerful visual. By the result, i am not a horrible person if i dont like that game. i do like it but doesn't feel sparks in there though.

Decided to look at my Fraps folder in 'my pictures' - didn't think i ever used it, but there was just one picture sitting in there, lol. So this one is from Fantasy Earth Zero which is one of my all time favorite online games. So freakin fun, i think anyone who was lucky enough to play it while it was running will agree. Annnyyyy way, i remember that if you tilted the camera at just the right angle it looked like.. well... you see. But really it's just some messed up textures or whatever, lol.

FEzero_Client 2010-11-09 03-08-58-07.jpg

lol ur silly; I think the reason you liked the stalkers and it became attractive so much cuz of the soundtracks that scares/challenges you pretty much... I often just walk thru everywhere as i couldn't hear any noises (I am deaf). and also, it doesn't have a good visual experiences pretty much. compare to dead space 3. i perfer dead space 3 cuz of a powerful visual. By the result, i am not a horrible person if i dont like that game. i do like it but doesn't feel sparks in there though.
I'm hard of hearing (not deaf though) so not quite. I like the gameplay and the atmosphere. Dead Space 3 bored me (actually so did the second, the first one was at least remotely scary).

Ovi

MassEffect3 2013-02-01 18-48-31-34.jpg

He was pretty distracted - by something big.

NizeGuy

Owning my friends in Supreme Commander 2

Playing around with shaders in Minecraft

sunshiner

ive been craving for strategy games lately, and im considering rebuying supreme commander, but dont know wether i should get the first or the second one, hows the second one compared to the original?
Just looks abit like it lost some of the supreme commander feel =/

sry for derailing :p

Thread starter #17

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
I got Supreme Commander 2 in a steam sale I think and I was quite disapointed honestly.

Of course it depends what style of RTS your looking for but I think company of heroes, total war, dawn of war II, starcraft 2, etc. are all much better RTS games (not to mention AOE II HD).

Talking of Company of heroes;

I got Supreme Commander 2 in a steam sale I think and I was quite disapointed honestly.

Of course it depends what style of RTS your looking for but I think company of heroes, total war, dawn of war II, starcraft 2, etc. are all much better RTS games (not to mention AOE II HD).
SupCom 2 was bad overall, the first one was a lot better as it was closer to Total Annihilation (the "original" supcom)

They removed a lot of key features of the original games and tried to make it closer to games such as coh, but they only managed to make it worse by not being similar to coh and not being similar to the older supcoms, basically something uncanny in between.

I guess it turned into just another game that tried to appeal to everyone and managed to appeal to no one

edit:

War thunder, epic landing

For people who don't know what they are looking at, in the game War thunder you fly WW2 planes and fight each other, similar to world of tanks, but planes (And also a lot more fun)

When your plane gets damaged you might be lucky and be close to a friendly airport so you can land and get repaird, i managed to land and i guess i held in my breaks too long making the plane tip over usually this would make the plane crash and get destroyed beyond repair but i managed to do it just right so it ipped over but did not get damaged haha.

So i was sitting there for like 15 seconds hoping no enemy planes would figure out i was still alive xD

sunshiner

oww ye i loved the original total anhilation =(, ended up getting supcom forged alliance, was only like 10 euro so well worth it