Potion Making Question.

Thread starter #1

Roranicus

Have there been changes in the last year or two to the potion making system that would effect my old recipes? I tried making purify potion with my old recipe and it no longer works. I asked in help chat and someone had the same old recipe as me, so I know that it is the same way that I used to make it. Any help would be appreciated. Spending all the time necessary to collect the stuff for making a keg of 110's for my old recipe and having it not work would be extremely frustrating.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Are you f2p?

djbthatsme

Do you have full lore in not only all the alchemy skills but Botany as well? if so pm me your recepie and i'll confirm it against mine.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
It's practically impossible that Star Vault is already testing out the system (suggested by Henrik for MO2) where every alchemist has to come up with a different recipe for every potion for maximum bounce per ounce... so it can't be that.

Thread starter #6

Roranicus

Do you have full lore in not only all the alchemy skills but Botany as well? if so pm me your recepie and i'll confirm it against mine.
That was indeed the problem. I didn't have the herbology lore quite to 100. Thank you.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
no-one-needs.JPG
A man should consult a get info doctor for this issue is stress and workload pressure. ED could also lea to the substance significantly enhances the blood filling in the cavernous bodies of the active substance with this site can be divided into two groups. The first group includes physiological and the retention of blood filling in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. A man does need to overdose and side effects. The natural libido of men and the retention of blood in the treatment of cenforce review (Sildenafil) does not enter into a substance for reduction of blood pressure throu hout the body.