question to developers: krrrft

Thread starter #1

MasterYo

Trial Member
According to lore krrrft is a kind of strong drug or may be potion made from akrep,s poison. So the question is: is there a way to get it in game or it is just a beautiful story and nothing more? I don't ask to tell the recipe, I just want to know whether it is possible to make it in game or not

Vizeran

I would like the simple yes or no to this aswell.. So far my attempts at creating it havent worked. :/

grasthard

good question. what does it come from butchering the scorpions?

i think overall there is going to be a poison system somewhere in the future, and that could be when they will add it.

Pantero

I thought the lore implied it would be a performance enhancing drug with addictive properties that might constitute a debuff for not taking it once addicted.

Poisons can already be made I just don't believe they can be applied to anything other than food at the minute.

Tyvark

have you tried pressing the stinger?

grasthard

and just skinning it/grinding it?

Vizeran

Ive tried all that aswell, including all the other random machines I could get a hold of. I was expecting from that Dev update long ago that it was going to be like the Stim from SC2 that the Marines use. Makes you faster or gives you a speed boost, but damages the user and repeated use can of course kill you.

Want to be a Mage who has an addiction to Krrrft, please SV I need my fix :O

Dhan

Honored Member
The devs won't tell you if something does or does not exist.. it's all part of the "mystery" :rolleyes: and is for the players to find out on their own.

The devs won't tell you if something does or does not exist.. it's all part of the "mystery" :rolleyes: and is for the players to find out on their own.
Yes and no. I hate it when people for instance try various extraction methods on something they've heard rumors about and it doesn't work, and then all of a sudden (after an update) it does. That's unfortunate and far from how I'd like it to be, and I personally believe in a certain amount of transparency in these cases.

I want Krrft to be in the game (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have included it in the lore), but to my knowledge it is not implemented. Yet.