Raiding

With reference to this issue, you just said more shit, that's all. There was enough of that said already. Your efforts are superfluous.

We had questions for ourselves about the vulnerability to siege of what we built, including but not limited to those things in the cave. We answered them to our own satisfaction on more than one occasion. Your post-incidental but certainly premature satisfaction was not taken into account, and thus you did not get the memo.

Not just saying that; I mean it. Find another hobby-horse.
Take a Xanax. Have another glass of wine. Pet one of your cats. Learn to take a fuckin' joke, lady!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Take a Xanax. Have another glass of wine. Pet one of your cats. Learn to take a fuckin' joke, lady!
When I want anything from you, I will rattle your cage. Now, it stops trolling or it gets the hose.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Last edited:
Thread starter #87
Christmas has come and gone. I was not really expecting a #raidingpatch in my stocking, but I would have enjoyed an announcement that the elves were working to develop one.

Meanwhile, the need grows. The hour grows late. Average participation in the world is double digits. Will the Star Vault workshop deliver in time?

Ladders (inexpensive, 50 point engineering)
Treasury gold available in game via pick-able chest
Guard loot doubled and drawn from the treasury

#raidingpatch2019