Re: Block Middle

Thread starter #1

Aemone

Too bad they deleted the forums and my account.

Revert dagger nerf

first we start with char who don't look like a specially made for Speed " u are slow most of time u get so many Hits without the help of a mage u are Fucked and they actually kitted u like twice in your 30 sec Clips " a dagger wilder don't Get that much and survive normally .

Sec is the weapon selection I don't have a problem with a Flake weapons but let's face it , they are for pve or training your skill up not PvP that's a cheap selection.

3rd the shield seems real heavy and size capacity block most of the view use round shield with kite frame does same result and u be able to see through planks, u need to see even when u are blocking " better depending on parry than block if u ask me " .

Last is selecting opponents most of them were wielding a spear , dagger fighters like you and u got to kill the spear men yet one low geared dagger fighter who was overrun and Corned yet u might noticed he was way faster than you yet less Hp.

A Dagger Fighter depend on stealth more than Strength , being well defended and heard to absorb most of the damage Suffice to say you are little heavy for that type though I admit u are an Okai I would fall to those and actually believed u are bad ass but .... I don't like 30 min assemble clips any way it's good to see some dagger Fighter for change.

Thread starter #3

Aemone

first we start with char who don't look like a specially made for Speed " u are slow most of time u get so many Hits without the help of a mage u are Fucked and they actually kitted u like twice in your 30 sec Clips " a dagger wilder don't Get that much and survive normally .

Sec is the weapon selection I don't have a problem with a Flake weapons but let's face it , they are for pve or training your skill up not PvP that's a cheap selection.

3rd the shield seems real heavy and size capacity block most of the view use round shield with kite frame does same result and u be able to see through planks, u need to see even when u are blocking " better depending on parry than block if u ask me " .

Last is selecting opponents most of them were wielding a spear , dagger fighters like you and u got to kill the spear men yet one low geared dagger fighter who was overrun and Corned yet u might noticed he was way faster than you yet less Hp.

A Dagger Fighter depend on stealth more than Strength , being well defended and heard to absorb most of the damage Suffice to say you are little heavy for that type though I admit u are an Okai I would fall to those and actually believed u are bad ass but .... I don't like 30 min assemble clips any way it's good to see some dagger Fighter for change.
Try putting what you want to say in google translate instead.