Returning but what has happened to the game?

Thread starter #1
After several years away I have decided play mortal again. However there seems to be very few people left who are still active. What happened? The only two guild names that I recognize are RPK and NWO. Where is everyone?

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
In Sarducaa...

The game is really empty atm, Alot of us are waiting for a nice tc patch that will hopefully bring some people back

It's true, the RPK/Skiff/Tindremic alliance has conquered nearly all of Myrland. There are still those that resist.

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
Low pop, rpk + 10.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The only two guild names that I recognize are RPK and NWO. Where is everyone?
The majority are in RPK? They are no longer the under-dogs.

Last edited:
The majority are in RPK? They are no longer the under-dogs.
Do you play Mortal Online, have you logged in recently?

Have you been at the battles with the whole Server Alliance?

Or do you just haven't a clue and only pretend to know?

It's true, the RPK/Skiff/Tindremic alliance has conquered nearly all of Myrland. There are still those that resist.
Skif is RPK! they are one in the same, same rules, same leadership, same comms, there are no alliance's in RPK! nor will there be any in the future

There is no resistance, there is only those who await the honor of having their heads fed to Bridges

Who is Tindremic?

Skif is RPK! they are one in the same, same rules, same leadership, same comms, there are no alliance's in RPK! nor will there be any in the future

There is no resistance, there is only those who await the honor of having their heads fed to Bridges

Who is Tindremic?
I see. Appreciate the clarification. Future references will reflect that. The Tindremic Empire.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
And then, too, this little gem:
My guild will most likely reference the most recent ROAR siege to say sieging is still viable. I on the other hand see it as the most gleaming example of the utter failure of the siege system.

A monolithic guild with dozens of members shouldn't require 30 hours to siege a handful of douchy guidos who are relatively new to the game.
Self-description: priceless.

Teknique

And then, too, this little gem: Self-description: priceless.
They tell me you weren't even really an AI member, just a tag along. I wouldn't expect you to understand the success that comes from hard work

SOAKED

Do you play Mortal Online, have you logged in recently?

Have you been at the battles with the whole Server Alliance?

Or do you just haven't a clue and only pretend to know?
why do you keep talking about an alliance that hasn't existed for months?

oh, because you want to make it seem that rpk isn't more than half the server currently... probably significantly more. Not that there is really anything wrong with that, it's mostly the decline of the games population.

All of the guilds that made up the alliance are either gone, or no longer allied, it has been like that for some time. the only guilds from the alliance that still exist are roar and null, and they are not allied from what I have heard.

why do you keep talking about an alliance that hasn't existed for months?

oh, because you want to make it seem that rpk isn't more than half the server currently... probably significantly more. Not that there is really anything wrong with that, it's mostly the decline of the games population.

All of the guilds that made up the alliance are either gone, or no longer allied, it has been like that for some time. the only guilds from the alliance that still exist are roar and null, and they are not allied from what I have heard.
It was their fault alliance didnt succeeded. Now we are only removing them from the map one by one. U ask why is it taking so long ? Because it was so big alliance.

Dalacor

They tell me you weren't even really an AI member, just a tag along. I wouldn't expect you to understand the patience it took to wait for SV to break the game so badly that all the PVP guilds quit so we could finally be relevant in a newly single player game
Fixed

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
because [he wants] to make it seem that rpk isn't more than half the server currently... probably significantly more. Not that there is really anything wrong with that, it's mostly the decline of the games population.
We're not going to get the straight truth out of him about that-- as you point out, for no reason; because there's not "really anything wrong with that".

He's very touchy on the subject, and has a list of talking taunting points all prepared for people who touch him on it, but they don't get him anywhere.

(Just kind of more proof that RPK can never fill GUTS shoes.)

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” – Goethe

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
...When was RPK ever the underdog?
At least once in 2015, but probably never again since then:
Well if you like being a underdog come join RPK. We are back to our pure IRONCLAD rule of no allies, the reason I say "pure" is because we had a siege pact with Fate until they got eliminated.

However if you are interested in engaging yourself in politics just ignore this post.

RPK FREEDOM!!! :D

Dalacor

When was RPK ever the underdog?
They were underdog for a couple of years at least when they fought ID zerg alone with a much smaller force, in fact that was the single time they were a relevant guild in the history of MO. That was when RPK was RPK. A bit like Original Guts vs some of the later iterations, they had elements of what they were but just a pale shadow.