Revamp auctionhouse trade limits

Thread starter #1
The limit and presentation make this game seem more dead than it needs to be

- increase number of items a player can sell
- increase number of npc's able to sell player weapons
- allow sale of items from guilds

Speznat

i totally agree, just that npc should slel more weapons is not so good.

But if i as a crafter could give 1000 items in broker would be awesome than i can mass produce cheap stuff and every noob have quickly fast good stuff. and that it would be in broker for 30days or longer. like in wakfu i sav even up to 90 to 120days. i would appreciate that. in old days the sell limit was 5 items in mortal WTF.

For mo2 i wish a sell limit of 1000 would be apropriate, nothing annoys more to search for euqipment and than cant find anyone to craft it for you its so fucking pain in the ass. please SV take it into consideration.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
- allow sale of items from guilds
I can't imagine any idea that fits this description that would be bad for the game, but how would it work & what would it do?

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
i totally agree, just that npc should slel more weapons is not so good.

But if i as a crafter could give 1000 items in broker would be awesome than i can mass produce cheap stuff and every noob have quickly fast good stuff. and that it would be in broker for 30days or longer. like in wakfu i sav even up to 90 to 120days. i would appreciate that. in old days the sell limit was 5 items in mortal WTF.

For mo2 i wish a sell limit of 1000 would be apropriate, nothing annoys more to search for euqipment and than cant find anyone to craft it for you its so fucking pain in the ass. please SV take it into consideration.

By player weapons I mean only items from players, not stock NPC items, I agree with you 100%