RIT political statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Kentalis

I am putting this up to provide information on my guild [RIT], so we stop getting the same questions asked repeatedly because I don't have a recruitment post up.

RitterBrüder [RIT] is a non-rpk guild living in the old DA keep. We are 90% pvp focused, though are currently training up a few new players so you won't see us out and about too much for a week or two. We are focusing on foot pvp, and intend to roam quite a bit.

We are currently living out of Moh Ki, but have a presence around MK and AIM's town. If your guild is known to RPK, chances are you are already KOS, so expect to be attacked by any members wearing our tag.

Any other questions, ask here or PM me. Other than that, looking forward to killing (and dying by) you guys multiple times in the coming months. :)

Are you still part of the ID alliance, or will RIT be it's own independent neutral entity? Props for this by the way, I love Moh-ki and look forward to getting fights there again!

Lacdanon

Good job mate.

The old DA gate keeper won't know what's going on when he sees people leaving on FOOT! ;)

Poking fun at DA but they know I love them

Thread starter #4

Kentalis

Are you still part of the ID alliance, or will RIT be it's own independent neutral entity? Props for this by the way, I love Moh-ki and look forward to getting fights there again!
We are friendly, and if they got sieged we would probably defend them, and them us, but you won't necessarily see us at offensive sieges with them, and apart from the defense of our mutual area, you will rarely see us pvp with them or roam with them.

I'm a firm believer on the fact that if you rely on another guild too much in everyday pvp, it blurs the lines between guilds, and your members come to rely on the fact that backup is a short call away to win fights. This makes the guild weak in general.

As far as Moh Ki goes, I'm not sure how often you will find us there. We intend to be roaming quite often, that's just a place to regear. If you do want to come to Moh Ki, lay off for a week or so so we can finish training the new guys.

It's far more likely you will see us around Bakti or MK than Moh Ki though, for future reference.

Good job mate.

The old DA gate keeper won't know what's going on when he sees people leaving on FOOT! ;)

Poking fun at DA but they know I love them
Thanks Lac.

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
Best of luck, I hope to see your group roaming soon.

Phaytal

KotO gonna siege this guild down with ES? good game

GGWP

Well I am looking forward to the future when your newbs are all trained up.
GL&HF

Finnley

Good job

Manflayer

Now you did it Sancho, you got Manflayer pissed at me! Expecting my keep sieged down 4 hours ago. :(
Naw, it just seemed to be the funny conclusion to the line of faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.