RPK Keep Destroyed

i lost keep same day. Is the day of cry for keep owners. i cry too jaja

Thread starter #22

Hayasa

Honored Member

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
There are those among them (not bothering to distinguish one 'side' from another-- don't see the point) who seem to have plans:
... are they going back to a shed? oh snap no sheds anymore ingame. They quitting the game now that they won't have more TC and ress priests?

2019-11-25
If it's not too late to defend RPK, then your guild, too, can get in on the fun to come?

There are those among them (not bothering to distinguish one 'side' from another-- don't see the point) who seem to have plans:

2019-11-25
If it's not too late to defend RPK, then your guild, too, can get in on the fun to come?
Gotta love those 2 people guilds lmao.

oykd

nwo will go again and they will rebuilt at the same spot again. nwo owns that island for long i can remember :D

Teknique

Rpk won kran lost. Same story line for last 3.5 years

I stayed out of the civil war which side was the one true donkey shed merc guild rpk and which side was the i wish i could build as good as ID rpk?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I stayed out of the civil war which side was the one true donkey shed merc guild rpk and which side was the i wish i could build as good as ID rpk?
(So one "side" could be represented by a Donkey, and the other by... a Castle? Asking for friend.)

lol how do these kran kids manage to make every side they join lose?

Last edited:
WTF Aku really lost? Was it a ninja siege?
Yall rpk mofos know how much Aku did for rpk. Even after everything its pretty much his guild and don’t be crying about it. Its like the google bitches who backed out when it was getting rough with the employees so they didn’t have to look badd

Last edited:
WTF Aku really lost? Was it a ninja siege?
Yall rpk mofos know how much Aku did for rpk. Even after everything its pretty much his guild and don’t be crying about it. Its like the google bitches who backed out when it was getting rough with the employees so they didn’t have to look badd
It was not a ninja siege, aku was up all night ninja sieging one of our keep in sard and missed the keep siege in the morning.
What did aku actually contribute? He never really put together sieges, just sat there and fired mangs. Hes a terrible pvper, I dont think he came off the keep to fight more than twice the whole war. Hes done nothing other than be a toxic person in the community and in the guild.

It was not a ninja siege, aku was up all night ninja sieging one of our keep in sard and missed the keep siege in the morning.
What did aku actually contribute? He never really put together sieges, just sat there and fired mangs. Hes a terrible pvper, I dont think he came off the keep to fight more than twice the whole war. Hes done nothing other than be a toxic person in the community and in the guild.
He was a good coms leader. He wasn’t one to mine all day be he was a savage and rpk needed a savage to lead the people into battle. You had great Ideas like with the demons in the gnat war holy fuck was that a epic battle but if I remember he was the one leading it. I donno wants been going on since i left but fuck you guys were the best time ive had gaming since doing Spilt screen in the garage with two tvs and just fucking gaming with friends and family. It was a fuckin family everyone a bit weird but it was tight nit. Sorry i dont know what happened.

Thread starter #37

Hayasa

Honored Member
He was a good coms leader. He wasn’t one to mine all day be he was a savage and rpk needed a savage to lead the people into battle. You had great Ideas like with the demons in the gnat war holy fuck was that a epic battle but if I remember he was the one leading it. I donno wants been going on since i left but fuck you guys were the best time ive had gaming since doing Spilt screen in the garage with two tvs and just fucking gaming with friends and family. It was a fuckin family everyone a bit weird but it was tight nit. Sorry i dont know what happened.
power struggle and alot of secret backstabbing things and new officers

Serverus

Cronite Supporter
The end of an era, well fought and well earned. Patiently waits then for Mortal Online 2. May the politics be reborn.