RPK Siege at 3 lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care about my village and that place, but i looose gold and that bad... and I demand compensation or break you in the same amount gold
Define "Demand"

and and forgot to tell you broke schizo village, I think he would be delighted and, separately give you a huge hello...

and and forgot to tell you broke schizo village, I think he would be delighted and, separately give you a huge hello...
Define "Schizo"

Strilan

Exalted Member
That seagull in Finding Nemo!

If no one but you understands your point, then maybe it wasn't a very relevant or good one?
But I did understand it. He's right. He just doesn't know how to quit while he's right.
Lets say someone says "The sun may or may not go down tonight". Saying that it may means that it has the possibility to, but doesnt mean it will. Saying that it may not go down means it has the possibility to not go down, but doesnt mean it wont.
Why isnt it enough to just say "It may go down"? Doesnt that include both possibilities?
May I point out that the sun WILL go down if 'tonight' ever arrives?

And this is my point about worrying about whether 'tonight' will ever arrive: It's probably already tomorrow in Australia. <-- Come full circle.

'Bye!

But I did understand it. He's right. He just doesn't know how to quit while he's right.May I point out that the sun WILL go down if 'tonight' ever arrives?

And this is my point about worrying about whether 'tonight' will ever arrive: It's probably already tomorrow in Australia. <-- Come full circle.

'Bye!
Its Thursday afternoon. Prime time begins in a few hours, and when server goes down it will be bed time...

Tastes like childhood.

Oh right, are we still gonna point fingers at AIM/Lexorn, or should we let this thread die off the rails? I'm still slightly curious if anyone has any proof, but at this point, I think people just LIKE the idea that it was Lex.
yes thier is prof of there GuardGuild Leader getting killed by guards in the AIM city after he turned of the Guild House and Key this person is a good friend of mine and after. All this shit started after Roojan went on vacation the whole deal started after a guild meeting and the Leader whos name I will not mention didn't agree with the fact that ML Guild members could not go out of the city and help there Guildies if they where being attacked was said by GinjaNinja that it would make ML a pvp guild so he quit and most of the other guys in the guild went with him he was also a rank 9 in AIM.They also had his Armor Crafter toon killed after he left the City he Had 800 G on him and his materials of which there was 2 Stack of steel that was payment by Lex for 4 Stacks of PicIron and a Stack Grain Steel the only thing they took was the Materials.I hope for my friends sack that one day all of you will realize that all they are really doing is riping everyone off one way of another.

@ Moantoc56: You are clearly clueless but cool story.
Hagnar ragnason (the guild leader whos name you didn't want to mention) left ML as guild leader breaking the guildstone and making it unusable effectively stabbing his members in the back.
Then refused to come into ts to discuss it , refused to hand the house back that was put in his name just so he could place the guildstone then tried to blackmail us by locking the house and saying the only way he would give it back was if he was paid...

The leader of the guild he had gone to explained the stupidity of what he was doing and he then handed the house back, on the way out of town he started shouting abuse at a certain member who then proceeded to kill him(he had no loot just to clear that up)

Everything he had was given to him, everything in that guild was funded by aim and tbh him getting blow up I believe was due to him giving a lod of abuse to RPK and trying to Kill a high level bull horse belonging to a member of said guild.

TLDR version:

Don't betray people
Don't blackmail people
And for god's sake don't give abuse to RPK because that's quite possibly the dumbest thing you could ever do.

This concludes the matter, anything else is just wasting breath.

Best of luck to all the ML and BV members (maybe even Hagnar)

My keep was seiged cause I wanted it dead.
If I had stayed it would still be standing.
I have other plan's...
Infact here's a word of advice.

RPK lost a prepatch bullhorse by one of the lesser's.
^LIE
Blaming Ragnar.
^
LIE -HAS ONLY A MAGE-

The fact is I didn't want my keep it was too likely to get sieged due to the fact of all the guildy's wanting murdercounts...

Don't lie... Its going to cause another war...

Maxiumus

Cuprum Supporter
My keep was seiged cause I wanted it dead.
If I had stayed it would still be standing.
I have other plan's...
Infact here's a word of advice.

RPK lost a prepatch bullhorse by one of the lesser's.
^LIE
Blaming Ragnar.
^
LIE -HAS ONLY A MAGE-

The fact is I didn't want my keep it was too likely to get sieged due to the fact of all the guildy's wanting murdercounts...

Don't lie... Its going to cause another war...
who the fuck are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.