Selling custom-made High-end Weapons (TU, TM and cron-cron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

grasthard

Selling all types of weapons (except mauls and sledgehammers) made of Tungsteel, Tindremic Messing or Cronite.

Handle types include standard spw spw, wood with silk/ironsilk or petrology-derived handles (like wood + flakestone). You decide how you want your weapon and i make it, including custom names.

Weapons will be made and in MK.
Prices for the most common weapon types are listed in the image below, and include the crafting service, handle materials etc and free delivery.

in addition to the weapons listed here (which are the most common ones) i can make other weapon heads or weapons made of Maalite or Steel. Inquire me via pm for those

cheers ;)

How much for cronite long handle great blade (polesword i mean) ?

Fupio

Price check on Tungsteel double axe?

WaterSurfer

Why not make a list of all weapon prices like Ich did in Service Section of Market Place?

Thread starter #10

grasthard

Fupio

Do you deliver :D?

EnergYY

Could you also add steel weapons ^_^, cmon, it would be great if you did loads of different weapons of many different mats like Ichorious did.

Thread starter #18

grasthard

Could you also add steel weapons ^_^, cmon, it would be great if you did loads of different weapons of many different mats like Ichorious did.

well i do, also flake and maalite. but most people can craft those themselves so they dont ask for that much

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Do you count poleswords as greatblades?

Status
Not open for further replies.