Services and Mercantile List

Thread starter #1
THIS THREAD IS OLD AND NOT ACCURATE ANYMORE DO NOT LOOK FOR ANY OF THESE SERVICES OR TRADE DEALS
These are my aliases and what they can offer you.

Nefan the Botanist
Trained in Botany, Milling, Cooking, Animal Materials, Herbalism.
I offer various food on the Tindrem Broker. Search Nefan for good pricing and a variety of food depending on my stocks. I can also cook most everything - so if you come across some supplies you need prepared, send me a message.

I often have various Buy Orders listed of the botanical variety. Check to see some nicely weighted listings that can be found locally and gathered sparsely in your travels. Turn in a few handfuls and get some coin. Easy money!

--

Jordka the Weaponsmith
Trained in all types of Weaponry.
Jordka offers various weaponry on the Tindrem Broker. Search Jordka for a selection of light weapons meant for farming and skirmishes. I am skilled in all weapon types (almost, working on it), and if you have a custom order - send me a message.

--

Soliron the Armorsmith
Trained in Armor Crafting, Shield Crafting, and Butchery.
Soliron offers nothing on the broker, but if you need armor from animal materials or a shield, send me a message. If you'd like to set up a butchery contract, that would be arranged as well.

--

Timewick the Contractor
Trained Foot Soldier and Archer.
Timewick is my warrior and foot archer. If you need a guide who is skilled in game knowledge (but not so skilled at dueling), or an extra hand for an adventure, send me a message.

Buying:

Well x 1
Brazier x 4
Stables x 1
Market Stand x 1
Utility Vendor x 1
Mount Equipment Vendor x 1

PM me.

Buy Orders:
Horn Pepper 60 gold / stack
Malus Fruit 60 gold / stack
Pirium 60 gold / stack
Common Vitis 60 gold /stack
All listed and gatherable in and around Tindrem.

Last edited: