Sinraw's Academy... Dooms Day (Day 14) @7:00PM CST

Thread starter #1

Sinraw

Last time, On Twitch...
The group was able to recruit enough assistance to help defeat the Clothos Spider. The night was filled with thief's who were mostly caught, PvP with some reds, some weird sewers PvP, and time on our growing mage "TaMage".

The night ended... with a message from the man himself... NiaN.

It was a unreadable bundle of text. Thankfully with some assistance from the chat we deciphered it. If you only looked at the capital letters, it read

IN 24 HOURS IT SHALL BEGIN

Tonight, we hopefully find out what all of this means. Will we be able to avoid the black skull as stated in the previous message? Will we be able to conquer what NiaN foretold, "All things End"...

Stream Goals:

[X] Decipher NiaN's message
[ ] Find NiaN's True Intentions
[ ] Survive "the End"

Stream tonight @ 7:00 pm CST

@

every time I play I have been learning something new, I strive to learn as much as possible so I can teach my students all the shit I used to do wrong and maybe still do.

We'd love to have you!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I've never been so embarrassed on someone else's behalf.
Shit happens, but then sometimes a whole bunch of stuff happens and (it seems that) all some folks take away from it is the shit. Out of context. For their lulz. Oh, well.

Those in-game experiences we were privileged to see streamed for us last night were pretty much the gamut of what Mortal Online has to offer, without macroing, grinding, crafting, or building & sieging. It was funny & suspense-filled, heart-warming & face-palming, serious & silly, with plenty of actual cliff-hanging, and (yeah) near the end, the point-of-view protagonist kissed some stuff good-bye. I hope @Sinraw & Co. make good on their opportunity to put together the whole story, including but not limited to the clip above. Nian came through with an amazing event that could have gone any which way.

The singularly best part for me is that I became positive-- at a certain point in the 'notes'-- that I know who "Nian" is, but I wouldn't tell for any price.

Thread starter #7

Sinraw

Bruh that clip actually has me laughing out loud now XDDDDD

LOLOLOL

Lets be real did you guys see that shit though, It was the perfect trade swipe, like you can hear me press R twice and that second one perfectly got timed with the trade window!! I wanted to trade it fast so i didn't get pick pocketed but shit happens

Thread starter #8

Sinraw

Shit happens, but then sometimes a whole bunch of stuff happens and (it seems that) all some folks take away from it is the shit. Out of context. For their lulz. Oh, well.

Those in-game experiences we were privileged to see streamed for us last night were pretty much the gamut of what Mortal Online has to offer, without macroing, grinding, crafting, or building & sieging. It was funny & suspense-filled, heart-warming & face-palming, serious & silly, with plenty of actual cliff-hanging, and (yeah) near the end, the point-of-view protagonist kissed some stuff good-bye. I hope @Sinraw & Co. make good on their opportunity to put together the whole story, including but not limited to the clip above. Nian came through with an amazing event that could have gone any which way.

The singularly best part for me is that I became positive-- at a certain point in the 'notes'-- that I know who "Nian" is, but I wouldn't tell for any price.
This post making me cry T.T thanks for the kind words :)))))