Skill System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #23
never said they did, but if everyone could learn anything without limits this game would be much more active in wars and such instead of a bunch of people running around naked and being antagonized by rpk guilds. its very unproductive and frankly its not fun to watch.

Trystram

<font color=#570054><b>The Riddler</b></font>
The skill system has nothing to do with people being active in this game.

also "member since Sunday"

Geeeeez, shuuuuuut uuuuuuup, Englightened. Stop trying to bend the game to your will because you're too lazy to pick a profession for your character.

Check this out mang, the skill limitation system in Mortal allows for a representation of the guild and class system of old, when you're making your character he can only know ~12 primary skills to emulate a single person only being able to do one profession. This also serves a vital part of the Mortal community, one cannot simply cook his own food, grind his own rock, and fight his own battles. You need allies for this and without this feature, Mortal wouldn't be what it is today. It's not for everyone but complaining on the forums to get it changed is just a waste of keyboard strokes as that would change the entire game.

Well, explaining didn't work on you, so let's go back to just telling you to shut up until this thread goes away :D

Trystram

You have yet to be able to convey how it limits the game other then. "Whhaaaa my character can't do everythingggggggggggggggggg"

Thread starter #33
god you guys think like your still in the 90's lol its like talking to rocks with hands, mmos will never get anywhere and its all cause of you fanboy faggots who are perfectly content with how a game is currently

Trystram

I'm not content with a lot of things in MO, the skill cap is not one of them. I do agree with an earlier post that talked about making it possible to extract everything on a single extractor and everything on a single butcher etc.

It's not that we're throwing down your ideas just to keep our game the way we want it.
It's that you're going into the world of warcraft suggestion forum, and saying
Hey guys, I got this really good idea! Okay, first take WoW, then delete everything and make it into guildwars! Yes it's perfect!

Trystram

I don't think you understand that what you want would destroy the game rather then help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.