Skill System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trystram

<font color=#570054><b>The Riddler</b></font>
^ that sounds a lot better than the current system and could still improve the game by a lot. and if there was a permadeath system i would decrease skill gains while increasing the benefits for increasing skills, no one would be weak. This game is too slow paced compared to games like chivalry which probably has the best First person combat to date.

Stop talking about perma death.

Thread starter #62
whats the point of a character if he lives forever? this game is supposed to be about making your own history, and you cant do that if you live forever.

The_Enlightened_One
You're done man.
We've taken a vote and your idea is bad, and you should feel bad.
Stop changing a game that you're new to, just to fit your ideal game.

Thread starter #64
I am just making points, idc about the game anymore ive moved on its not gonna go anywhere ive seen whats coming and its gonna wipe MO off the map

Thread starter #65
Im not saying that MO is a bad game, cause i love it, im just saying the competition is just too much. Just look at games like Bless online or Black desert online

To be fair, BLESS looks sweet, and it has since the idea first came to fruition, but it's also asian.

They don't have a good track record with releasing MMOs that actually deliver or are good to begin with.

Thread starter #67
True, but i think they may have actually hit the sweet spot with this one, and some asian games are good. but here team is specifically Korean i believe. and i wish people wouldnt say im an idiot just because id like something in a game haha this is a suggestion forum if you dont like it dont comment

If you don't like that people think your suggestion is stupid, don't post it.

Works both ways.

And Koreans are generally the ones that do make the bad ones. I mean. Korean Grindfest is a term, ya know.

Anyway, seriously, this thread is bad.

Thread starter #69
lol i honestly dont care what other people think, the mainstream mmo community isnt ready for things that are fun yet i guess

Thread starter #71
if you died due to a programming error then that is on the studio and im sure they would be more than willing to bring your character back, i dont think theyd want to lose a player due to a bug

ponyKnight

whats the point of a character if he lives forever? this game is supposed to be about making your own history, and you cant do that if you live forever.
Contact Glinder, he have same erotic dream like you.

Own hostiry, roleplay, blah blah blah.

This is pvp game, where player login for play 2 hours after work, kill someone and log out after that.
Deal with it.

ponyKnight

if you died due to a programming error then that is on the studio and im sure they would be more than willing to bring your character back, i dont think theyd want to lose a player due to a bug
Perma death is worst idea and never be, players die every day from bugs, cliend crash and random red guys, your idea just can't live in that game.
Death in that game just reason for make new gear, going to priest and regroup again. That all.

ponyKnight

Stop talking about perma death.
I think that guys, who talking about perma death of another shit like that don't play really much in game, just think about their ideal world and roleplay.

Thread starter #76
PvP means nothing without a story behind it, if all you want is PvP then go play chivalry, MMORPGs are not just about fighting, they are about the game world, and all of the lore behind it. A game without PvE is almost not a game at all. If this game was just about PvP then i think it would have been in much better shape. A lot of the stuff in this game is not centered on PvP anyway. yeah we totally add dungeons for PvP yeah that totally happens. Idiot, games are for more than just mindless killing. They are to experience something. and even if it was all about PvP wouldnt you actually want to be someone instead of just being another player in the game who hit max? sounds pretty boring to me. I want to do things that no one has ever done before, I want to be known for those things. and other players have the chance to be known for their deeds as well.

ponyKnight

PvP means nothing without a story behind it, if all you want is PvP then go play chivalry, MMORPGs are not just about fighting, they are about the game world, and all of the lore behind it. A game without PvE is almost not a game at all. If this game was just about PvP then i think it would have been in much better shape. A lot of the stuff in this game is not centered on PvP anyway. yeah we totally add dungeons for PvP yeah that totally happens. Idiot, games are for more than just mindless killing. They are to experience something. and even if it was all about PvP wouldnt you actually want to be someone instead of just being another player in the game who hit max? sounds pretty boring to me. I want to do things that no one has ever done before, I want to be known for those things. and other players have the chance to be known for their deeds as well.
Roleplay guy. Go to roleplay section of MO.

Thread starter #78
Your thinking about another guy playing with his dick that's like a horse and your calling him a faggot I'm confused here
I'd be more inclined to think your the faggot if your thinking about other guys playing with their dicks o_O
lol not at all what i was going for lol

ponyKnight

Your thinking about another guy playing with his dick that's like a horse and your calling him a faggot I'm confused here
I'd be more inclined to think your the faggot if your thinking about other guys playing with their dicks o_O
I always have fun from that roleplay guys, they don't play game, can't kill Goodhead and try to talk about perma death and another, like that. Talk about things, what they don't tested in game finnaly.

There was Glinder, who was want perma death and death penalty, another guy, who was talk about some mad soul stones.

And they really think, what someone will play game after all that shit?

Now players have fun in pvp, kill each other, kill monsters, etc, etc. They don't want any shit like death penalty, perma death, etc. They want to play game. Login in game, kill someone, die form pokemon zerg, ressurect, regear and log out. They don't want train up their skills back to 100 after death, fuck with mad soul stones and another shit.

Zeeraha

In my opinion they should take away skill points, they really limit your characters potential, if your gonna have the skill points please just make a class system instead cause thats basically what everyone does anyway. but if you added that it would completely ruin the game. so just take away skill points please.

This is not a good idea because if skills are unlimited no trade would happen and contact between players would diminish (everyone could craft everything). If there is class system, players won't have freedom to change their profession or change specific skill inside their profession. Although current system is not close to perfect is still makes every char in game specific, especially crafters, since everyone has some specific skill developed, while sacrificing another skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.