Slot and subscription tokens.

Thread starter #1
I have suggestion add to game this tokens, so players who are don't want farm gold can buy gold from farmers. These tokens can cost as slot/subscription or more.

This can be better idea than SV's. It can make ppl back who stop playing this dead game for saving 15$ * accounts.

Valhalo

Trial Member
Sub tokens are a must have, so many people have asked for them and I've never heard a logical argument against it, where are the sub tokens.

Teknique

Sub tokens are a must have, so many people have asked for them and I've never heard a logical argument against it, where are the sub tokens.
Only thing I can think of is duping them

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
We already have tokens for character rerolls which can be sold in-game. If duping would have been a problem then StarVault would have removed them already. I don't see a problem for slot or subscription tokens, would be very nice to get them.

Lazyness i Guess , runescape had those, they made a lot in the econommy

Henrik was against them on discord because he thinks they would brg hordes of chinese gold farmers to the game...

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Henrik was against them on discord because he thinks they would brg hordes of chinese gold farmers to the game...
That would mean lots of new players...

I can understand the fear for gold farmers but on the other hand the number of players is low and the amount of used tokens (slot and subscription) will also be low, especially slots.

Would be nice to kill chinese people everyday
agreed
i want to kill chinese farmers

Only thing I can think of is duping them
even if you duped them, each token would have a specific ID and once its used then it would be useless to have them unless your trying to scam people but then that would just get the original person with them banned so

Thread starter #11
I'am not think so, mortal is a game with a small community and chinese farmers not want to earn tokens they want to earn real money.
What prevents them from farming gold and selling for real money now.
If Mortal were a good game for this, they would already be here.
Don't worry about this all chinese farmers alredy in L2, wow, archage and EVE

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
"Henrik was against them on Discord because he thinks they would bring hordes of Chinese gold farmers to the game..."​

I don't doubt you.

I can believe that Henrik said that in Mortal Online's official Discord server, but I cannot believe he would really mind hordes of Chinese 'gold farmers'.