spider queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

linkfr

Syagrii Victrix killed queen spider

awesome...

But "bite for 7[torso]" seems like something to be more difficult.

Hmmm, I was expecting more from the Nitre Queen.

Star Vault should add some serious DoT poison for that mob, that will last until the person dies or get an antidote or a cure poison buff. Like 20 damage every 5 sec. This will make spider

The normal spiders should have like 8 damage per 5 sec until the person die or get an antidote or CurePoison spell. Then spiders will feel like a totally new challange compaired to all other mobs and will be feared by right reason. That wilol add more variation to mobs and also more danger to the world.

Poison-till-ya-die is a terrible idea Trixxer. You said DoT, not DTYD (Damage till you die).
Strong DoT poison would be good, DTYD would not.

Anyways, Congratz to Syagrii.

No one interested in the loot?
:D

Poison-till-ya-die is a terrible idea Trixxer. You said DoT, not DTYD (Damage till you die).
Strong DoT poison would be good, DTYD would not.

Anyways, Congratz to Syagrii.
well it would make purify more useful

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
So, they added spiders in the spider cave near MK ?

Hmmm, I was expecting more from the Nitre Queen.

Star Vault should add some serious DoT poison for that mob, that will last until the person dies or get an antidote or a cure poison buff. Like 20 damage every 5 sec. This will make spider

The normal spiders should have like 8 damage per 5 sec until the person die or get an antidote or CurePoison spell. Then spiders will feel like a totally new challange compaired to all other mobs and will be feared by right reason. That wilol add more variation to mobs and also more danger to the world.
Agree.

Also, some webs based attacks that stop you from moving for a couple seconds or until you break the webs with an attack or something would be nice.

Basically making different mobs feel like different mobs...

kio1992

I bet it drops nitre..

Kuroi

0 and 7 damage, lol, what's your armor?

I also killed this mob, wasnt hard, the mobs are bugged to hell. You can see the loot on the screenshot + it also drops some nitre.

Nepila

Why the hell is there "iron" version of every damm item. Ironwool, Ironwood, Ironsilk, Ironbone. Wtf.

Why the hell is there "iron" version of every damm item. Ironwool, Ironwood, Ironsilk, Ironbone. Wtf.
so later on we get Oghmium Wool and Oghmium Bone

How much of each item does that spider drops?
500+ dense crepite, 180+ nitre, 180+ ironsilk, 200+ heavy carapace. The loot is worth about 6.5 gold when selling to vendor.

Mekon

Went there, no queen, more lag than the Risar Dungeon.

I guess it's because "iron" is used in everyday life in Nave to describe stuff, more or less as an adjective:

- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- stern; harsh; cruel.
- inflexible; unrelenting.
- strong; robust; healthy.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.

But I could of course rename them to Strongsilk, Robustbone, Inflexiblewood and Unrelentingwool instead? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.