Spiritism(Island) Shrine

Thread starter #1

Rathius

So, I've been wondering about the shrine itself for a while, though what actually intrigues me most (currently) is the art below the statue. It's unique to this piece, I've not seen it anywhere else in the world... so I was wondering if anyone knew (or could find out) what's up with the serpents below.

There's a large version of that image. You'll notice also that it's not just merely a mirrored texture which would be the easy thing to do. I've looked up serpent lore and things related to gems/crystals or whatever it is they've got a grip on... and come up with nothing.

Any takers?

One thing that I found is if you go up to the shrine, and do /use. It targets something behind the Shrine (a creature/NPC of some sort).

Good find on the serpent finds.

Thread starter #3

Rathius

Well, at first I thought that might be something too, but /use sometimes will target things that aren't there or very far away. And now, there are also mobs on the island, mainly turtles. But before then I would /use, get something and then relog and type /use and get nothing. So there's an issue with that command.

Andi89

looks to me like this 'feathered snake' God Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs.

Shinzon

Honored Member
Two headed serpents often acted as "Gateways", so if one side is the real world and the other is Etherworld; that would make sense. Did you try and hang around the spit dead as well as manifest?

tested.. Nothing happens when youre using it dead. Neither manifested nor unmanifested

I know place and i know little or big secret about it but i keep it on my own

Thread starter #9

Rathius

its mine and guilds thing so i dont expect you to believe becouse you could be jealous.

I know place and i know little or big secret about it but i keep it on my own
Great for you...
If you wanna keep it secret dont brag 'bout it pls

Thread starter #14

Rathius

Right, you don't even know what I'm talking about. "Jungle temple," this is is no way a temple... Be more clueless or stay on topic.

dahankus

Trial Member
For me those serpents look more like dragons, of those chiniese long dragons.
And it seems they are holding something spherical, meybe not a gem a planet( nave or the moon ), and those three spikes seem a bit like a crown. So maybe this is a coronation of some sort :)

Also i notticed that one dragon has a some sort of mustache and it seems to be blowing air, and the other has big teeths and is blowinf fire.

chinease dragons, you tryed asking for some pork spare ribs and sweet and sour chicken balls...

they are holding an orb thingy in the middle? someone use a pokey stick on it or somthing.

Do those clouds have lightning bolts coming out of them?

Amadman

Two headed serpents often acted as "Gateways", so if one side is the real world and the other is Etherworld; that would make sense.
I agree with this. The dragons are different yet the same(real body and ether body). And being connected by the orb(magic/spiritism).