Spiritism(Island) Shrine

Thread starter #61

Rathius

This might be three stellar objects in line (1. the white one on top, 2. the one with the curly rays, and 3. a smaller one below, looking like the curly ray would have been bitten off like a chocolate cookie).

Maybe we can use the orrery findings compiled by Rathius here http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/4397-mo-counter-research-findings.html#post92439

Specifically I could think of the aligned orrery http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/4397-mo-counter-research-findings-14.html#post141201

Any Ideas? Are all planets aligning now and then?
All we really have right now is the Sun, which isn't really ever fully visible, just a glow behind clouds (can still know where it is though), the moon, and then the static star field. As far as I can tell, none of which are planets.

TheEndOfAll

"The Biggest Catch" Champion
I've tested a few things during dawn and twilight hours and nothing to report either, been trying to catch a thunderstorm there but it seems like I'm chasing a rainbow every time I do.

I did notice however a view directly upward from the shrine actually squares off the "Aquila" constellation.

Sando

Hmm, so perhaps do *something* during an eclipse there? Tried the beeswax? :p

edit: Or simply /use.

Kuroi

I've tested a few things during dawn and twilight hours and nothing to report either, been trying to catch a thunderstorm there but it seems like I'm chasing a rainbow every time I do.

I did notice however a view directly upward from the shrine actually squares off the "Aquila" constellation.
ohoh that's cool :)

nice find TheEndOfAll, so I guess that means my connection was correct woohoo.

Sando

Anyone thought about the fact that the login screen has a similar style as the spiritism island?

Shinzon

Honored Member
I noticed one of the sprit Vortex (Turned off) things that are in the spirit island in the library in Gaul'Kor besides the statue of a ?Dog? in the same style as the Preist statues.

I think when a solar eclipse happens, it will be the right time.
Thats what i meant ;)
I noticed one of the sprit Vortex (Turned off) things that are in the spirit island in the library in Gaul'Kor besides the statue of a ?Dog? in the same style as the Preist statues.
Is this in GaulKor activated? Btw where exactly is it and what does it look like?

Thread starter #74

Rathius

Thats what i meant ;)

Is this in GaulKor activated? Btw where exactly is it and what does it look like?
I needta make a run over there today, after work, but I'll grab some screens if nobody does it before then.

Shinzon

Honored Member
No need; I took a video of the whole thing; here are some screen caps:

Also one thing I noticed were stylzed decorative campadons, I have seen this style and material in Heurgar caves.

Kuroi

uhm the "Vortex Machine" is even outside Tindrem if i recall...

Kuroi

opz missed that post

regarding the statue in GK library, i think that's a dragon...