Statement from the RPK opposition

Aren't Alie, Sack, Sock, Pengas etc on your side? They were the main people to start the process of moving people from extraction, walling in the keep, then MK and so on.
I'm sorry, it's true Aku liked going around sieging random people, which RPK kinda always did, but that side of RPK was not nearly as culpable for the TC abuse as ya'll. I have no idea how they even allowed such people to take a strangle hold over their guild.
Facts !

Aren't Alie, Sack, Sock, Pengas etc on your side? They were the main people to start the process of moving people from extraction, walling in the keep, then MK and so on.
I'm sorry, it's true Aku liked going around sieging random people, which RPK kinda always did, but that side of RPK was not nearly as culpable for the TC abuse as ya'll. I have no idea how they even allowed such people to take a strangle hold over their guild.
honestly u kids make me so sick. This nonsense I keep hearing, You act like this is a one sided story lol idgaf about walling shit off idgaf about what the community wants and idgaf what anyone thinks. we will take dead Rpk place as the most hated on the server if it brings me fights. u kids dont leave ur towns or anything we wall some shit off ppl get mad get a group come siege we pvp easy and vice versa u dont bitch on the fourms u get a group and do something about it to many of u are punk ass momma bois want everything handed to u and ur not getting it so u cry and cry until a patch comes or u get the WHOLE server wrapped around a warped idea xD i just want fights screw all the BS u kids have to say if its walled off DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! stop complaining nerds use that energy for something else like bringing me pvp

honestly u kids make me so sick. This nonsense I keep hearing, You act like this is a one sided story lol idgaf about walling shit off idgaf about what the community wants and idgaf what anyone thinks. we will take dead Rpk place as the most hated on the server if it brings me fights. u kids dont leave ur towns or anything we wall some shit off ppl get mad get a group come siege we pvp easy and vice versa u dont bitch on the fourms u get a group and do something about it to many of u are punk ass momma bois want everything handed to u and ur not getting it so u cry and cry until a patch comes or u get the WHOLE server wrapped around a warped idea xD i just want fights screw all the BS u kids have to say if its walled off DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! stop complaining nerds use that energy for something else like bringing me pvp
Awww you didn’t get to 30 vs 1 Aku ... now its all about pvp .. you should copy what you typed and pm your master his the OP of this and in guild recruitment cant seem to type one word without Aku loins in yah head

Sensitive baby squeals
Alright bud don't have an aneurysm. I'm not even fighting in this "war", I was in RPK when the transition happened to the keep and walling content off and subsequently left because of it. I watched the huge change that RPK underwent after this period.This reaction perfectly embodies what an entitled fuck'n child you are lol.

Alright bud don't have an aneurysm. I'm not even fighting in this "war", I was in RPK when the transition happened to the keep and walling content off and subsequently left because of it. I watched the huge change that RPK underwent after this period.This reaction perfectly embodies what an entitled fuck'n child you are lol.
entitled I worked for every lil thing I have that's the reason I can be in your face about it turn it how u want my statement stands bring me pvp fuck ur bitchin

toxai gate was open when it was rpk tag , mammonworshipers closed the gate after they took control

Lacdanon

entitled I worked for every lil thing I have that's the reason I can be in your face about it turn it how u want my statement stands bring me pvp fuck ur bitchin
It’s more like PvE with the amount of pets you guys bring, yourself included

Awww you didn’t get to 30 vs 1 Aku ... now its all about pvp .. you should copy what you typed and pm your master his the OP of this and in guild recruitment cant seem to type one word without Aku loins in yah head
dumbass xD we already 30v1 him hes like the rest of us when 30 people collapse on u.. dunked body bag ragdoll
on the other note. my personal stake in the whole thing was something and that was trust being broken when someone entered someones house while trusted and stole loot that was my stake in it i dont fk with ppl like that or wanna be around that shit regardless of that yes im here for pvp lol only thing i have ever built was a house so i didnt have to log over to other toons take it how u want i dont expect a dumbass to get past dumbass tho good luck!!

Teknique

Who are you ? ... you joined 2018 .... lol you and all those other pathological embellishers of truth ... your entire existence is based off of Aku and the guild he built RPK ... me on the other hand I have my own history... stay sucka free
If you don't know who I am, then you haven't played with RPK in 3 years. So why should anyone believe you know anything about what happened?

dumbass xD we already 30v1 him hes like the rest of us when 30 people collapse on u.. dunked body bag ragdoll
on the other note. my personal stake in the whole thing was something and that was trust being broken when someone entered someones house while trusted and stole loot that was my stake in it i dont fk with ppl like that or wanna be around that shit regardless of that yes im here for pvp lol only thing i have ever built was a house so i didnt have to log over to other toons take it how u want i dont expect a dumbass to get past dumbass tho good luck!!
You sound mad sour ... chill its just a game and if you really just wanted pvp then you would of backed Aku since at the time it was just 4 vs 30 ... but you didn’t cause it ain’t about pvp ... its ok tho , just man up and own it seems to be something that whole side refuses to do , own their actions.. peace be with you

If you don't know who I am, then you haven't played with RPK in 3 years. So why should anyone believe you know anything about what happened?
I was in comms the two days leading into all of this , I heard it with my own ears . Apparently you Orrn worshippers that been sullying RPK tag , are now gonna say there was never any problems between Orrn and all the Founders of RPK , apparently everything was peachy according to ya and out of no where Aku just lost it ... if you and me walk down an alley then I get stopped and ask who walked down that alley if i say I only saw you walking down that alley , that ain’t a lie but it damn sure ain’t the whole truth ... ya chose your fate ... and he it comes ready up cause its Wilson is dead

Teknique

I was in comms the two days leading into all of this , I heard it with my own ears . Apparently you Orrn worshippers that been sullying RPK tag , are now gonna say there was never any problems between Orrn and all the Founders of RPK , apparently everything was peachy according to ya and out of no where Aku just lost it ... if you and me walk down an alley then I get stopped and ask who walked down that alley if i say I only saw you walking down that alley , that ain’t a lie but it damn sure ain’t the whole truth ... ya chose your fate ... and he it comes ready up cause its Wilson is dead
Admittedly my reasons for siding with whom I did are a bit simplified.

Aku threw a hissy fit and quit the guild and joined INQ giving up his leadership of the guild.

Alie took up the guild fought the Dred war and won her title in honorable combat.

Aku the dishonorable STOLE the guild from her.

no further explanation was required and he will fail you like he failed before.

Admittedly my reasons for siding with whom I did are a bit simplified.

Aku threw a hissy fit and quit the guild and joined INQ giving up his leadership of the guild.

Alie took up the guild fought the Dred war and won her title in honorable combat.

Aku the dishonorable STOLE the guild from her.

no further explanation was required and he will fail you like he failed before.
He is my former student and what the original RPK accomplished was very impressive. I am happy to have recruited him to FURY ,our first act we punch a house to destruction , I saw his determination an knew he will never fail me and always make me proud .... enough you measly peasant I am done with you , good you own your actions maybe tell your masters to do the same , oh wait they might kick you for such actions peace be with you by the hand of the bridge gods

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
Grab yourself some punctuation and a case of Xanax plz

Teknique

He is my former student and what the original RPK accomplished was very impressive. I am happy to have recruited him to FURY ,our first act we punch a house to destruction , I saw his determination an knew he will never fail me and always make me proud .... enough you measly peasant I am done with you , good you own your actions maybe tell your masters to do the same , oh wait they might kick you for such actions peace be with you by the hand of the bridge gods
Thank you for the kind wishes of peace.
Since you are in comms with killox ask him the price of defying teknique. He will tell you the cost is absolute. In fact you had better HOPE you have every pvper on the server and all the tc I worked for like you do now to keep me from fucking destroying you.

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
As many of you know RPK is in a civil war.
We were all there sieging noobs, we were all there building on walls. But it is time to move forward for the good of whatever is left of this game​
Takes very little responsibility, promotes SALT as caring and hardcore by not building walls and moves to propaganda to get sympathy and recruit and rezerg. ok then. GG

Last edited: