Statement from the RPK opposition

In the last months/years RPK let basically every guild they destroyed join them, resulting in a large zerk with a lot of pokemons (this was also the main reason why I quit RPK). This was never Aku's vision. Back in the early keep times he even suggested moving back to Donkey storage. He was never into empire building. It was mainly Alie who drove that whole thing.
The split of RPK was long overdue. I hope with the return of Aku in the leadership role RPK will become "RPK!" again, who was proud of being a strong PVP force who won fights while being outnumbered without any OP pets.
Long live king Aku!

You sound mad sour ... chill its just a game and if you really just wanted pvp then you would of backed Aku since at the time it was just 4 vs 30 ... but you didn’t cause it ain’t about pvp ... its ok tho , just man up and own it seems to be something that whole side refuses to do , own their actions.. peace be with you
legit told u why I choose the side i did but i should get points for being right about the getting past dumbass lol reeeeeeeee

Teknique

In the last months/years RPK let basically every guild they destroyed join them, resulting in a large zerk with a lot of pokemons (this was also the main reason why I quit RPK). This was never Aku's vision. Back in the early keep times he even suggested moving back to Donkey storage. He was never into empire building. It was mainly Alie who drove that whole thing.
The split of RPK was long overdue. I hope with the return of Aku in the leadership role RPK will become "RPK!" again, who was proud of being a strong PVP force who won fights while being outnumbered without any OP pets.
Long live king Aku!
I respect why you left the guild and how you feel about it but I doubt you'll find what you were looking for. These were the creators in RPK and the doers. The people in your guild currently are the idlers, you will fizzle out and die. It was also wrong to steal everything they worked for and owned and is against RPK values anyways. Not looking for sympathy just spelling out your doom for you so I can say I told you so.

Poor RPK legit splitting at the seams XD I want to feel bad but meh these are the people that ruined pvp for soooo many groups with their cheese .

If Rhias’ little thing takes off I would welcome that far far more than the current (and past few years) RPK that took every advantage to cheese a fight .

With the noobie island release and mo 2 announcement we should all be getting back to the roots of what makes this game great : skill based challenging pvp and living scenarios . Don’t live in tindrem , live out of a house somewhere and fight your neighbors cuz they bitches and “everyone’s gay but you” type deal etc etc...

Speznat

lol i kknow this would happen more or less. xD

Party Hard guys.

in the end noone wins but okay xD

Who doesn’t cheese? Lol yall act you are the moli knights. We’ll see who wins but fuckit ill be in haven. Lot less traveling time.

Speznat

i still dont get who is who in this war.

so eli is empire building and fuckign everyone in the ass, and made many people quit?

and aku is donkey storage one hous building and fucking everyone in the ass, and made many people quit?

kranick

taco rain incoming

Speznat

only think i know is that one side of this rpk thing randomly kicking people and being a salty ass.
i dont rememeber wich side, hell i dont evne know what wich side of this nonsense is for what.

ok as far as i know i will write what i guess:

RPK
butthurt Alie, aley? dont know name, hates salt because salt hates empires and rpk love tc?

SALT
old rpk wich behave like old RPK is also butthurt because aku hate tc and want old times back were they just fuck people hard in the ass?

so i dont know wich side was the more butthurt one.

all what i can say is: the RPK that walled of content are just assholes and the ones that grieffed steam players 2015 out of game are also idiots.
*sarcasm: Oh sry my mistake
They both are the same assholes xD

but jokes beside can someone explain this political Civil war nonsesne i would apreciate that.

Party HARD

Speznat

and one more question wich of these both sides are the assholes that sieged Ichorcorp i really would like to know that

and one more question wich of these both sides are the assholes that sieged Ichorcorp i really would like to know that
Are you aware that Aku is literally obsessed sieging everything on the map, punching tc before he takes it down with the mangs to reach his uber title for destroying 324325325 structures. I know for fact he is the one running 99% of the sieges took place.

this post simply is not true.

aku passed managing the stone over to moebius and kryptic while the game was in a hiatus. at some point it was eventually given to alie, and alie is the one who went on the spree of constructing a multitude of tc.

alie, sock, and orrn are the three key people in the spread of tc. they were the ones who specifically spent a majority of their time making unreachable towers, constructing walls, advocating guards.. you name it. orrn and alie were the ones who wanted tephra crater walled in. they wanted gnat walled in. then had the audacity to charge tax for it and pick and choose who got to use it.

a majority of the guild turned into a replica of id. tc wise and skill wise.

at some point aku got the stone back with the help of sheet, as he was already playing in his own guild that he made. he tried to reform it back to the way it was but ended up being reasonable unlike the aforementioned three and actually had set a line in the sand along the lines of 'i'll allow this as long as people support it, but lets stop the spread of it.'

obviously with the recent happenings this is now being turned on its head as if aku was the one who did all of this. aku is a simple person. he likes to kill people and siege things. this has been RPK! ever since people knew about them. nothing here is new, and nothing is wrong with it.

what aku didn't do was advocate, want, or spread the tc that was built under his own stone while he didnt even have control or power to stop it. instead he did what any normal person would do that wants to play with the few people that he knew and conformed. he used the tc. he defended the tc. did he like it? no. did he want it? no.

you dont hear alie and sock say anything 99% of the time because they have no reason to defend their toxic game behavior. as they think they are in the right. orrn is simply a mouth piece who is repeating what all the sheep who think what he says is right.

if you want straight fact, yes aku sieged people including new players and griefed new players along with RPK!. but this is literally nothing new and plenty of people are responsible for it. to condemn a guild for griefing new players is lazy, and very ironic. if anything if people took issue with it at the time.. maybe they should of protected said new players? maybe star vault shouldnt have created a tutorial for mk? either way. tindrem or mk, people were gonna get griefed.

orrn, alie, and sock have no intention of making the game a better place. they thrive off walling things off, staying safe and secure, and calling other people salty. hilarious from a group of ADULTS who constantly remind others they are kids.

oh.. not to mention. most of the former admins and super admins of RPK! were either steam release players, former id members, or people who relished in things that catered to a protected, safe playstyle.

link to the pictures if the upload one is to hard to read.

Attachments

Teknique

this post simply is not true.

aku passed managing the stone over to moebius and kryptic while the game was in a hiatus. at some point it was eventually given to alie, and alie is the one who went on the spree of constructing a multitude of tc.

alie, sock, and orrn are the three key people in the spread of tc. they were the ones who specifically spent a majority of their time making unreachable towers, constructing walls, advocating guards.. you name it. orrn and alie were the ones who wanted tephra crater walled in. they wanted gnat walled in. then had the audacity to charge tax for it and pick and choose who got to use it.

a majority of the guild turned into a replica of id. tc wise and skill wise.

at some point aku got the stone back with the help of sheet, as he was already playing in his own guild that he made. he tried to reform it back to the way it was but ended up being reasonable unlike the aforementioned three and actually had set a line in the sand along the lines of 'i'll allow this as long as people support it, but lets stop the spread of it.'

obviously with the recent happenings this is now being turned on its head as if aku was the one who did all of this. aku is a simple person. he likes to kill people and siege things. this has been RPK! ever since people knew about them. nothing here is new, and nothing is wrong with it.

what aku didn't do was advocate, want, or spread the tc that was built under his own stone while he didnt even have control or power to stop it. instead he did what any normal person would do that wants to play with the few people that he knew and conformed. he used the tc. he defended the tc. did he like it? no. did he want it? no.

you dont hear alie and sock say anything 99% of the time because they have no reason to defend their toxic game behavior. as they think they are in the right. orrn is simply a mouth piece who is repeating what all the sheep who think what he says is right.

if you want straight fact, yes aku sieged people including new players and griefed new players along with RPK!. but this is literally nothing new and plenty of people are responsible for it. to condemn a guild for griefing new players is lazy, and very ironic. if anything if people took issue with it at the time.. maybe they should of protected said new players? maybe star vault shouldnt have created a tutorial for mk? either way. tindrem or mk, people were gonna get griefed.

orrn, alie, and sock have no intention of making the game a better place. they thrive off walling things off, staying safe and secure, and calling other people salty. hilarious from a group of ADULTS who constantly remind others they are kids.

oh.. not to mention. most of the former admins and super admins of RPK! were either steam release players, former id members, or people who relished in things that catered to a protected, safe playstyle.

link to the pictures if the upload one is to hard to read.
Again. Who tf are you?

Rockhound

Holy Hell, after all these years you lot are still fighting each other and having fun with it!
Absolutely awesome, keep doing what you love!

so basically RPK is still a whole lot of infighting turds? I guess nothing changes no matter how long a break you take from this game.

oykd

i came back to eat akus head and piss on hes corpse prolly not gonna happen becouse that person is a coward and liar he lies to everyone