Statement from the RPK opposition

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
lmao, i didn't even quit because of that, if that makes you somehow aroused. I've actually kept playing the game with my friends after that happened but you prob didn't realize that, too bussy jerkin' off thinking you made me quit the game. Hayasa, again you have been, are and will be a nonfactor, its your nature.
Thats just Hayasa for you, taking credit for making people quit when most of the time its SV making everyone quit...

kranick

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Airstream diner trailer 0-0 screenshot.png
Go to maker a diner for your boy.
If I was going to run a diner, I'd want one of those that's an old Airstream-type trailer outfitted with a kitchen, not one I had to build.

P1210393.jpg

See? You've only recently inherited the proceeds and capital of Ruben's business, and already you're making entrepreneurial plans for everyone-- that no-one asked for or needed.

Stragglers. Just look for the ones who are stammed out.

Last edited:

kranick

If I was going to run a diner, I'd want one of those that's an old Airstream-type trailer outfitted with a kitchen, not one I had to build. See? You've only recently inherited the proceeds and capital of Ruben's business, and already you're making entrepreneurial plans for everyone-- that no-one asked for or needed.

Stragglers. Just look for the ones who are stammed out.
U mad?

Hayasa

Honored Member
lmao, i didn't even quit because of that, if that makes you somehow aroused. I've actually kept playing the game with my friends after that happened but you prob didn't realize that, too bussy jerkin' off thinking you made me quit the game. Hayasa, again you have been, are and will be a nonfactor, its your nature.
“Friends” LMAO, see you never then

Hayasa

Honored Member

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Bet you can’t even name 5 “friends”
<-- Such an advanced intelligence-gathering technique.

Someone think of it for you?

Godamn pickel fuckers the lot of ya on this forum aku ant said shit and he’s crazy