Still alive?

Thread starter #1
this is right forum now?

Welcome back Ruben, its good to be back with all the bois again :)
I never thought I would miss all the toxic bastards that inhabit this forum, but I did.

Thread starter #4
i am try reorganisate. The incidents this times ruined me and fuck all my work. but i will try begin

Thread starter #5
Welcome back Ruben, its good to be back with all the bois again :)
I never thought I would miss all the toxic bastards that inhabit this forum, but I did.
Nice see you man. I hate the new forum. Is a big shit.

Speznat

Ruben we need new Emporer Election again, Histiry is Vanished in Nirvana.
We must Write History Again xD

We need such a big history that if we are all 80 year sold and tell our grand children about the good old times were we played with keyboards and mouses games were you can actually write history. xD

We need such stories RUBEN write the shit again, you have writen it once so do it Twice, the community is always right behind you man.
And dont forget like always:
PARTY HARD!!!

There are some people that never change. man my last 4500 posts were deleted but do i give up, NO!
I will write so much shit again that my fingers will bleed. :)

grendel

Ruben we need new Emporer Election again, Histiry is Vanished in Nirvana.
We must Write History Again xD
Nothing has vanished from the memories of the proud imperial subjects who defeated the Komordor-Ibarruri coup.

The Tindremic Emperor, Henrik the Great, rules now, as he did when the illegal and rebllious elections were held.

Elections are treason.
If you profiteering merchants try your hand at another coup, the people will rise up and defeat you.

Have you already forgotten what the just anger of the people look like?

To whom it may concern,

It has come to our attention that a malicious power has nefariously broken into the archives of a number of Imperial institutions, including those of the Tindremic Health Authority. The perpetrators have attempted to destroy all records, including those describing the efforts behind the Tindremic Health Authority's successful city-wide ban on all animals within the imperial capital in order to halt a deadly plague from spreading, a number of years ago.

We, the Tindremic Health Authority, have good reasons to believe that this time the perpetrators were associated with the Tindremic Guard itself. In this respect we would like to remind both the Tindremic Guard and any other corrupt circles of power within the Imperial court, that we shall not stand idly by when faced with such violations. If the purpose of the Tindremic Guard had been to silence our inquiry into their own corruption and destroy all records of the valiant deeds of the Tindremic Health Authority, we can now let everyone know that the wrongdoers have failed. Our members have kept backup documentation of the entire relevant information and this will now be republished for all to see and remember.

Yours faithfully,
City Health Inspector Opsa

Thread starter #11
[QUOTE = "Speznat, post: 2098355, miembro: 228323"] Ruben, necesitamos una nueva Elección de Emporer nuevamente, Histiry desapareció en Nirvana.
Debemos escribir la historia otra vez xD

Necesitamos una historia tan grande que si llevamos 80 años vendiéndonos y hablemos a nuestros nietos acerca de los buenos tiempos en que jugábamos con teclados y juegos de ratones en los que realmente se puede escribir la historia. xD

Necesitamos esas historias. RUBEN escribe la mierda otra vez, la has escrito una vez, así que hazlo dos veces, la comunidad siempre está detrás de ti, hombre.
Y no olvides como siempre:
PARTY HARD !!!
[SPOILER = "¡A riesgo propio!"]

[/ SPOILER]
Hay algunas personas que nunca cambian. hombre mis últimos 4500 mensajes fueron eliminados pero me rindo, NO!
Volveré a escribir tanta mierda que me sangrarán los dedos. :)[/CITAR]

hhaha speznat. you are great!

Speznat

I just understood im great xD

So i will try the Google Translate spanish:
Hola Ruben, estás lleno de gran chico.
Bien viejo que has vuelto, no te importó.
Mi español es tan horrible como el último parche mortal.

fiesta dura:

Thread starter #14
(In the ALL CAPS of one of Terry Pratchett's characters, "I REMEMBER WHEN ALL THIS WILL BE AGAIN".)
man your souldeus history will be eternal. Is the best history about gods in Mo. I am follower Soldeus.

Aperture Science
We do what we must
because we can
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead.

Thread starter #17
Thread starter #18
Nothing has vanished from the memories of the proud imperial subjects who defeated the Komordor-Ibarruri coup.

The Tindremic Emperor, Henrik the Great, rules now, as he did when the illegal and rebllious elections were held.

Elections are treason.
If you profiteering merchants try your hand at another coup, the people will rise up and defeat you.

Have you already forgotten what the just anger of the people look like?

Honestly it was a beautiful time. the war between RPK and DRED, my attempt to establish a legitimate government in the face of the passivity of the imperial institutions.
The voting of Komodor as emperor, my appointment as Hand of the Emeier, my edicts my plan of social and economic assistance.
It was a nice story, but it got out of hand and what was meant to be a bit of role and fun to motivate people and to share some of my wealth generously and also spread my ideas and my vision of Myrland became a savage killing in Tindrem, where my militia patrols were attacked on all sides, by some terrorists first, then by all TIndrem griefers and simply by a mob of plunderers looking to take loot and gold.

It was a terrible and crazy war stage that cost me approximately 50,000g of my wealth. At the same time I had to keep my banking and arms production business alive and there came a time when I just could not do it anymore.
Sometimes I think Strilan was right and I had to organize things differently, but many of my friends, who could have helped me, were fighting in the DRED vs. RPK war and it just became impossible to play.

Still I keep a nice memory of those days, when I thought I could establish a legitimate government and take Myrland to an era of wealth and prosperity.
I am very proud of the effort I made and I do not regret the gold stacks that I wasted.

I wrote my own story in Nave, which is the same ambition that everyone who starts should have. It was a really cool stage, I only lived something like this in the Mortal Online, to be honest.
Unfortunately that time was left behind. There are few people left of my old friends and in general the community seems to be in decline.

make other choices, try to reflotar the idea of a government in myrland etc ...
I think it's a lot of work xd.

When Star Vault officially creates the post of emperor, create an imperial palace and of some advantage to the guild that possesses the throne, then I will agree to try it.

grendel

When Star Vault officially creates the post of emperor, create an imperial palace and of some advantage to the guild that possesses the throne, then I will agree to try it.
Yea, I hope they either add a player held post of emperor, or have the emperor play an active role in events.

It was a terrible and crazy war stage that cost me approximately 50,000g of my wealth.
I spent around 50g financing the CoT side of the war.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member