Super Meta Molvas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Cruzxavier

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to the Super Meta Molvas Market Stand. This is a thread created after Mr Ichorous presented the Super Battle Molvas here. Seeing that new knockdown mechanics have been implemented, i decided to go after the stats that would make molvas a viable mount for your day to day experience in MO, hence the Meta logo. By that i took Mr Ichorous Molvas and added size and weight as well as a little more speed while reducing some psyche points.

With the upcoming new continent, players all over Nave, experienced or not, will have to find a way to cross the great bridge at Meduli. Those aware of the dangers present in Nave will want to do so with ease and quickly. These Molvas are what you are looking for!

Here is a video of a master rider showing the specimens in question:

Other characteristics not presented in the video:

• Molva level is 25
  • Stats of the molva used in the video:
1822 str
26 dex
459 con
169 psy
16 int
43 speed
422 size
1513 weight
  • 3rd gear holds for about 1 minute (58 secs) before stamina drains completely
  • 1,5 Boosts for about 16 secs (16.5 to be exact) before stamina drains completely
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now lets check what i have to offer:

• Ultimate Meta Molvas
These are the molvas with the highest stats i offer with all but psyche maxed at level 25. All of them are level 25 brown molvas for low pet points usage. Each Molvas has the receipt attached to its corresponding image as well as receipt description and price above its image.
Not possible to get anymore :(
  • A Grade type Molvas
These are what i considered to be one tier down compared to the Ultimate Meta Molvas. This can be resumed in stat differences. Mainly dex or speed have lower values but not in a way that the Molva's worse. Just not that great ;).
Please do notice that receipts A5 and A6 are NOT brown molvas and that their size and weight stats are not the same as the brown availables, thus not granting as much blunt protection. They are here displayed as a bonus treat for those who like to collect rare skins and midget molvas.
Not possible to get anymore :(
  • B grade type Molvas
Well these are the Molvas that stand on a lower tier than Ultimate and A Grade ones. While A Grade Molvas have dex or speed maxed, B type Grade don't but that comes with a price discount of course. For those who don't want to spend as much gold coins on a single mount.
B2 - 40 gold

B4 - 40 gold

B6 - 40 gold
To all of you interested in purchasing receipts for these molvas please read these lines first:
  • ALL receipts are usable in Ichorport only. For all of you that don't know what Ichorport is, it is a guild village made inside that same guild's palisade which offers good location (center of the map) and various appliances for several types of craft art.
  • Public offers/reservations will be given priority over private messages.
Hope you liked what i have to offer!
May a Molva be always with you ;)

ALREADY SOLD or in RESERVATION
U1 - 70 gold

U2 - 70 gold

U3 - 70 gold

U4 - 70 gold

U5 - 70 gold

A1 - 60 gold

A2 - 60 gold

A3 - 60 gold

A4 - 60 gold

A5 - 62 gold

A6 - 65 gold

A7 - 60 gold

B1 - 40 gold

B3 - 40 gold

B5 - 40 gold

COBPACKA

Trial Member
Second gear is too low, dude try breed 500 size 500 wieght it will be 400+ speed with very very low stam drain;) and 26 dex on 25 lvl that not max, I've seen sold 29 dex

Thread starter #6

Cruzxavier

Got any that have max Dex with low weight?
You searching for brown molvas? Cause i started breeding them with high weight since the beggining, since that is what gives higher blunt. I can try to get you one outside the motivation of this specific thread.
Why no stam drain in vid?
The video is only there so people know what they are buying. 1st and 2nd gears drain no stam but have low speed. Stam drain informations are written below the video, 1 minute in 3rd gear and 16 secs in 1,5 boosts :)
Second gear is too low, dude try breed 500 size 500 wieght it will be 400+ speed with very very low stam drain;) and 26 dex on 25 lvl that not max, I've seen sold 29 dex
I know Molvas. First of all if i would want to sell a low size one i would have sold low size ones. That is not the motivation of the thread. That is what Mr Ichorous did. If you'd have read the entire text you would have seen why my choice in high size. And lastely, no sorry mate you are wrong. Level 25 have 26 dex as maximum. Believe me i know Molvas ;)

I do think 26 dex is max, but for the longest time I thought max str was 1811 and speed was 42. I seriously doubt there would be that large of a variance, again, before I had seen them in forum I thought max dex was 25. This after much spawn camping.

I also dunno why people want skinny molvas. I like them super fat like 1800 haha. I think the ideal battle molva would be low str, if you could get over the collision box and inability to climb.

Thread starter #8

Cruzxavier

I do think 26 dex is max, but for the longest time I thought max str was 1811 and speed was 42. I seriously doubt there would be that large of a variance, again, before I had seen them in forum I thought max dex was 25. This after much spawn camping.

I also dunno why people want skinny molvas. I like them super fat like 1800 haha. I think the ideal battle molva would be low str, if you could get over the collision box and inability to climb.
It is 26. And speed is 43. At level 25 that is. Low str and low size makes u Cruiser Molvas with awsome stam pools and infinite 2nd gears (Untill you reach a certain level). But Hey! A Grade type Molvas are just as good ;) Don't miss out

It is 26. And speed is 43. At level 25 that is. Low str and low size makes u Cruiser Molvas with awsome stam pools and infinite 2nd gears (Untill you reach a certain level). But Hey! A Grade type Molvas are just as good ;) Don't miss out
haha I got many molvas.

Xhodan Xeus

I recommend this person
he was a trusted Merchant at irc #MortalMarketPlace but issues with the server and ip resulted for him no able to stay on irc

grasthard

highly recommended trader, used his molvas and were high quality (until a damn ELY rpk decided to kill them for fun :( )

Thread starter #20

Cruzxavier

The next gentleman or lady to reserve/purchase a SuperMetaMolva of any grade will get the oppurtunity to take home with the molva a stack of horned scales and a stack of plate scales for just 100 gold more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.