SV press release

Status
Not open for further replies.
TL;read twice.

mmmmmm, Happy valentines day Star Vault! You've never been more sexy to me.

I demand all the interviews of potential programmers you take in will be released here and we can vote on them! After that a 5 hour podcast with the person answering all questions from the community (serious smileyface).

Can't wait to see Seb Junior!

Dovahkiin

Having a rough valentines day?
Blocking is balance, I'm the coder.
Yes, no one gave me a nice card :(
The arc is pretty stupid and the stamina drain should be reduced when parrying if you have blocking endurance which doesn't give that much for 100 points, also i'm pretty sure blocking gives you only knockdown resistance, where it should mitigate more damage or allow the parry timer to be more than 1.5 sec for who has the skill.

deathshroud

Exalted Member
yea yesterday during a fight on my hybrid, i went to pull out my sword and it had vanished and so had another guild members so we were both defenseless.

Is the bugg with mounted mage, were if he get interrupted while he cast a spell he cant cast it again as long as he dont go off his horse and on it again, or takes out his fists and back twice?

grasthard

In order to ensure an orderly release of the bestest features like really cool stuff fo shizzle, we would like to encourage our respected players to donate huge amountz of goldz and such to davor242. Or else.

interesting translation from google translate.....o_O

grasthard

ps: SV y u no make press releases in engrish?

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
yea yesterday during a fight on my hybrid, i went to pull out my sword and it had vanished and so had another guild members so we were both defenseless.
I hate that bug, makes me wonder and look for thiefs then suddenly boom its back.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Only question I got is, when is the engine update tested and ready to be released? Seems like we're getting close, and I'm getting impatient when im excited :D

Sarlare

Trial Member
Hopefully SV balances races or finds some sort of solution to half of them being outclassed before the steam release. I'm certain many newbies will be frustrated mid to early game when they find out that their first character is exceedingly inefficient for combat.

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Hopefully SV balances races or finds some sort of solution to half of them being outclassed before the steam release. I'm certain many newbies will be frustrated mid to early game when they find out that their first character is exceedingly inefficient for combat.
Recently they gave a substantial increase in attribute points to most race combinations that weren't "cookie cutter"

Sarlare

Trial Member
Recently they gave a substantial increase in attribute points to most race combinations that weren't "cookie cutter"
Is that so? Haven't been tried any of the "obsolete" races since I played 6 months ago. But honestly, given how much Henrik drew from Ultima, I'm not sure why he decided to make attributes racially influenced instead of just having a hard cap on the amount of points that can be invested over several fields. The little racial bonuses from UO (human mining bonus, etc) were nice, but nothing too extraordinary.

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Is that so? Haven't been tried any of the "obsolete" races since I played 6 months ago. But honestly, given how much Henrik drew from Ultima, I'm not sure why he decided to make attributes racially influenced instead of just having a hard cap on the amount of points that can be invested over several fields. The little racial bonuses from UO (human mining bonus, etc) were nice, but nothing too extraordinary.
Yah they implemented that fix with the armor and art revamp that came out a month or two ago.

nine9six

Trial Member
"...like really cool stuff fo shizzle..."

Fo' Shizzle!

Status
Not open for further replies.