SV remove Tower at Guardzone's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Atha

If a guild is unable to defend Tower's by self, it should be impossible to just Pull Guard's on ppl's who are attacking aTower this is just destroying the Game and is nothing else then abusing.

Change this damn Rules SV or play ur Game alone...

kranick

agree!!

Dhiref

Actually the situation itself was extremly pathetic. We came there with a zerg honestly and they had like 10 guys spamming guards.

AidanKyros

Honestly i was thinking about that last night before i slept and i came up with a plan.
you need like 15 blue guys to do this.

have 2 guys on top the tower hitting it 3 in front blocking them so guards cannot be spammed, then place 4-8 ppl on the ground around the tower all blue so no one can climb it finally having 2-4 blues in town to spam guards on ppl who try to defend there tower.

if they wanna fuck around and use guards to defend there towers we should go ahead and use the guards as well.

Tehmudjin

Just make guard stay in the fukkn guardzone or on the roads, and not run marathons as long as they are being spammed. Also dont let ppl spam guards.

AidanKyros

i am not sure how any one is supposed to answer this?
if you read the thread you can see:
ppl placed towers near guard zones and spam guards to defend them
ppl responded with ways to counteract this method.

what do you mean what happened?

Dhiref

And what happen if the guild got already a forced war? Awesome solution guys. Omg...

Chumm

Trial Member
Indeed you don't, but with the hitboxes you DO go grey if they put blues near the tower.
Thread\
You rotate out people who go grey, and attack the tower from the top, not the bottom. Block the bottom. If you're talking about RLC Moh'ki guard tower it went down pretty easy last time they tried it, but you absolutely must have a wardec.

Diphling

The Desperado

Dhiref

I wa talking about a relative guild not mine or EVIL.

Valthelion

Honestly i was thinking about that last night before i slept and i came up with a plan.
you need like 15 blue guys to do this.

have 2 guys on top the tower hitting it 3 in front blocking them so guards cannot be spammed, then place 4-8 ppl on the ground around the tower all blue so no one can climb it finally having 2-4 blues in town to spam guards on ppl who try to defend there tower.

if they wanna fuck around and use guards to defend there towers we should go ahead and use the guards as well.
that sounds like it would work in theroy until you remeber that you cant have more then 4-5 people around the tower before it breaks the hitbox and you will just swing through it

Status
Not open for further replies.