• #WaitingforVenny

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • #WaitingForMoral

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
After a lovely time watching the #WaitingforVenny hashtag discussions, and after waiting patiently for the Server to go back up, #WaitingForMoral, I decided it's time we found out which is worse.

Please post your arguments below, and vote to see which one is worse for you, #WaitingforVenny or #WaitingForMortal...... GO!

No this isn't to be taken seriously, so have fun with it. :)

While #WaitingForVinny can take awhile (god forbid you disconnect and start the vinny timer over...) at least he eventually gets back to you with all the information you need. Psst StarVaut!! #WaitingForBoats

While #WaitingForVinny can take awhile (god forbid you disconnect and start the vinny timer over...) at least he eventually gets back to you with all the information you need. Psst StarVaut!! #WaitingForBoats
#shotsfired

Dhan

Honored Member
That feel when you take a meme too far and it stops being funny.

Strilan

Exalted Member
Where the fuck is Venny @? o_O

Kogah

I don't even know who the fuck Venney is... but if Strilan is waiting for him, he must be a douche.

gotcher

I don't even know who the fuck Venney is... but if Strilan is waiting for him, he must be a douche.
He is UNIT leader, and there were 2-3 posts on forums about people waiting for weeks to contact him

Kogah

Why would anyone want to do such a thing?

Is it bad I don't know a guild leader of the guild with the most territory?... oh yoUNIT

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
I got a good chuckle out of all this, I think Fooky finally did get into contact with Venny eventually though so...
#VennyWaitIsOver?

Zyconnic

Are you back Caldros?

Yes, yes I am. Mortal Online still has an aspect that makes me want to play.
Can you make me the official ambassador to the Principality again?
Ignore the fact I left it a year and a half ago, that Zazka quit (Again), and my political career in this game since your quitting can be summed up as "HAHA GUTS LOOK I STOLE YOUR SHIT (but you blamed boyka for it :() NOW GIVE ME THE SWORD OF TEARS. Plz."

Status
Not open for further replies.