TC Vendor whitelist

Thread starter #1
its been awhile since the TC vendor update came and im surprized theres no whitelist for being able to sell certain things like gems from mining or ambers from woodcutting

also if you can allow us to vendor upto 15g? cause there is meat that is like 12g/stack and i wouldn't think that would affect it that much as wel

@Herius

Speznat

everything were one unit is more worth than 10silver cant be sold on tc vendors,

Wich is in my opinion shit, because you build tc, that you are not depend on a npc city. SV logic as its finest fucked in the knee

Last edited:
everything were one unit is more worth than 10silver cant be sold on tc vendors,

Wich is in my opinion shit, because you build tc, because you dont want to be depend on a npc city. SV logic
I think we go back to time where all will resident in city's and towns.

Speznat

that was shit times for player that dont want to fight, they more often log off instead of going out the city. that was the time i played much battlefield. because everytime i saw idiots at fabernum gate or some guttersnipe than i logged off and played battlefield instead of wasting my energy and time on stuff that i would loose anyway with 24/7 gate campers.

with a mechanic that you dotn ened to go to npc cities again you give room for exactly that people. but fuck it SV, they have to set fuck up the freedom ingame.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
The vendor patch killed all player cities. Time consuming transports are needed just to pay the tax.

agead_drem

Not really, they'll come and go. I do like that there is more people in the wild transporting things, which is more about what the patch was supposed to be. My suggestion still stands that gem stone and ambers that are below 30 silver per unit should still be vendorable to hired NPCs

Speznat

The vendor patch killed all player cities. Time consuming transports are needed just to pay the tax.
100% agree with you.

Not really, they'll come and go. I do like that there is more people in the wild transporting things, which is more about what the patch was supposed to be. My suggestion still stands that gem stone and ambers that are below 30 silver per unit should still be vendorable to hired NPCs
also agree

the meaning of a player city that bringt you literaly no benefit at all, is with the vendor change more meanigless

tc need more benefits and keeps also.

Thread starter #8
the truth of them wanting people to transport is to get people to transport things like hornscale from crocs/shore prowlers to towns but this just makes people not want to farm in the first place since they will end up having to transport a billion stacks of other junk like meat because its a few gold over 10g/stack

SV's approach to this is a bit confusing. Villages for safety and some limited economic activity and also a need to transport to major cities seems to be the intention. There has to be some risk as well as reward, it could be done in a number of ways. Asking for safety and reward is a non-starter.

SV's approach to this is a bit confusing. Villages for safety and some limited economic activity and also a need to transport to major cities seems to be the intention. There has to be some risk as well as reward, it could be done in a number of ways. Asking for safety and reward is a non-starter.
TC would probably be more engaging if they upped the rewards significally, but also reduced the safety adding siege ladders or w/e.

I wouldnt care about this vendor change if tc had less safety, but currently its too convenient having a self sustaining tc without the need to ever go a stam bar away from ur walls.

Thread starter #11
TC would probably be more engaging if they upped the rewards significally, but also reduced the safety adding siege ladders or w/e.

I wouldnt care about this vendor change if tc had less safety, but currently its too convenient having a self sustaining tc without the need to ever go a stam bar away from ur walls.
unguarded tc literally has no safety and all it takes is just some retard like me to be like dam i fucking wanna siege some shit and then blow up your entire palisade without any problems

then again whens the last time you ever had tc of your own?

unguarded tc literally has no safety and all it takes is just some retard like me to be like dam i fucking wanna siege some shit and then blow up your entire palisade without any problems

then again whens the last time you ever had tc of your own?
not really, you are safe from any retard that doesnt want to waste a bunch of gold in mangs or a ram.

when the last time I had tc? back when SouL played, didnt have any guards but still nobody sieged and we could farm shoreprowlers all day, ez

Speznat

not really, you are safe from any retard that doesnt want to waste a bunch of gold in mangs or a ram.

when the last time I had tc? back when SouL played, didnt have any guards but still nobody sieged and we could farm shoreprowlers all day, ez
times change move on and realize that you were the lucky guy.

building a 27module house costs alone the blueprint 3700G than the materials around 800g market value. than workbenches and Decoration.
around ll together 5k gold

to destroy such a thing you need 3-4 manganons, so you need: 1200g blueprint and boulder and material around 400g worth.
so you have around 5k vs 1600g

and you wonder why people think its unfair and feeling like shit, you had 10times more time waste on a house building, than destroy a house and you think its balanced or what?

sry this is far away from balance, and Sv is wondering why many PVE guys and non pvp people are quitting, the Forced PVP feels to unfair, i dont ask for non pvp advantages i ask for Effort equality. WIthout the PVE players and without the merchant and people that dont pvp, theres nearly noone to hunt for, i said this since years, siege a one man village and he will quit and will not come back, congratz you drove away a player that would have put another 1000 euro into star vault pockets, but no we are damned and just waiting for the end were server are closed, sad that some people dont realize that they took part at that and now complain about low population.

oh man some people never change. same with the noob slaughtering, people slaughter noobs 10times a day, the same noob and than complain why the game is empty? seriously?

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
SV's approach to this is a bit confusing. Villages for safety and some limited economic activity and also a need to transport to major cities seems to be the intention. There has to be some risk as well as reward.
Depending on the location of the player city the transportation time can be very different. In most Myrland areas one needs 5-10 minutes to the next city or to a vendor in the wild. In Sarducaa a one way trip of 20 minutes or more is daily business. "Nice" evening in MO: Farming one hour, butcher the stuff and then transport time one hour. Nothing one really wants to do over weeks or months.

I would have preferred a massive nerf to building walls guards and safezones over a vendor nerf.

I dont care if you can farm in the middle of nowhere if it isnt safe and you could get killed.

but now we still have boring safezones, but they are more useless cuz you cant farm intelligently.

grendel

I am very happy with the supposed idea behind the vendor nerf, to get people out travelling to sell large quantities of valuables. If this can be tweaked somehow, like a max amount of gold the vendors can use to buy player goods, maybe have this be dependent on the size of the tc base.. or some other tweak. But the general idea, I like. player cities, except keeps, are like outposts, they shouldnt be able to buy unlimited goods, at least not unless the vendors drop it when killed and looted by an enemy. This issue also need some love, there is too little loot from killing tc npcs.
Now, please nerf tc guards(and make them drop loot) and add ladders.

I do agree with Speznat, that there is an imbalance between the cost and time needed to build a base, and the cost time needed to destroy it.

times change move on and realize that you were the lucky guy.

building a 27module house costs alone the blueprint 3700G than the materials around 800g market value. than workbenches and Decoration.
around ll together 5k gold

to destroy such a thing you need 3-4 manganons, so you need: 1200g blueprint and boulder and material around 400g worth.
so you have around 5k vs 1600g

and you wonder why people think its unfair and feeling like shit, you had 10times more time waste on a house building, than destroy a house and you think its balanced or what?

sry this is far away from balance, and Sv is wondering why many PVE guys and non pvp people are quitting, the Forced PVP feels to unfair, i dont ask for non pvp advantages i ask for Effort equality. WIthout the PVE players and without the merchant and people that dont pvp, theres nearly noone to hunt for, i said this since years, siege a one man village and he will quit and will not come back, congratz you drove away a player that would have put another 1000 euro into star vault pockets, but no we are damned and just waiting for the end were server are closed, sad that some people dont realize that they took part at that and now complain about low population.

oh man some people never change. same with the noob slaughtering, people slaughter noobs 10times a day, the same noob and than complain why the game is empty? seriously?
I wasnt talking about houses, at least then you can kill the owner and steal his key. Raids are possible. But with pallisades you need to waste a mang if you want to get in, and then you might as well just take out the most tc u can, then it turns into a siege.

If ppl want better rewards from tc they should expect less safety, you cant have it all. Add siege ladders and u can even have shoreprowlers back idc