The Anarchy of the Third Age (War Notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanKyros

Oasian War (Concluded)

• In the wake of the War of the Four Hammers, the majority of Wessex-born migrated to the city of Meduli. With the death of Kuthara and his knights the city fell into general anarchy. Rhodri Taliesin rallied the remaining worshipers of Soldeus to reestablish the house of Wessex. Along with several powerful houses of Meduli, including Redemption, Hawk, Harbingers and 420 they attempted to gain control of the city. Escuadron de las Sombras and the Southern Coalition (Fallen Legion), bitter enemies of Wessex, contested the Medulian houses for control of the region. In theBattle of Dragon Hill (near Oasis) house Wessex suffered a defeat at the hands of ES, Fallen Legion and northern mercenaries.
  • Escuadron de las Sombras has broken the Meduli coalition's resistance, and is poised to take hold of the city itself. Harbingers and Wessex still reside within Meduli, the remaining clans have migrated north, pledging fealty to KoV. Wessex has ended it's war against ES, but has retained her identity
  • Combatants: Escuadron de las Sombras + Southern Coalition (Fallen Legion) + (Guttersnipes+ Eclipse + Mors Omnibus at the Battle of Dragon Hill) v. Meduli (Redemption, Hawk, Harbingers, 420, Wessex)
  • War has been concluded: Escuadron de las Sombras + Southern Coalition (Fallen Legion) victors
omni was a merc group on both sides in different fights.
a few IX and quad came down to help wsx during the sieges.
ES now holds territory control towers throughout the desert and has claimed meduli.
all desert guilds have calmed down and are now protecting meduli.

It's like standing on a corner in 1920's New York listening to small children who are terribly underpaid due to their age shout Headlines.

Evrelon

Edit: Vengence and Deicide have declared a truce, thus ending the Sunken Isles War
Just delayed come tc patch things will definitely change! Sieging is boring and alot of work that vng is not interested in atm.

Thread starter #129
Edit: The Northwestern Triumvirate (Guttersnipes, Mors Omnibus, and Eclipse) marched on Gabaria - destroying Black Grove Keep and burning a number of properties in the Gaul Kor region. The war has been concluded

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
I remember posting the Wessex banner in here earlier, but I thought I should post the Duchy of Wessex cRPG banner for everyone to enjoy.

This is what I believe to be more accurately as our "True Banner" with the Wyvern and Rose standing proud across our colours.

Edit: The Northwestern Triumvirate (Guttersnipes, Mors Omnibus, and Eclipse) marched on Gabaria - destroying Black Grove Keep and burning a number of properties in the Gaul Kor region. The war has been concluded
ES are.

Status
Not open for further replies.